Breather helps businesses grow with private, modern workspace available for any duration of time, & on completely flexible terms. Our network of 500 spaces spans across 10 markets including New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles & London, powered by in-house tech allowing anyone to instantly unlock space anywhere.
Our mission is to empower businesses with access to productive space that grows as they do. With over 10,000+ clients & the support of leading tech & real estate investors, were already well on our way & we want your help to reach the next step of the journey.
Breather is looking for a VP of Marketing to lead the companys strategy & vision as it relates to its top line growth. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, sales-oriented leader, who is comfortable owning a broad range of marketing responsibilities, & independently managing a variety of resources & tools. This is a hands-on position where you will be expected to operate both at an execution level as well as on a strategic level.
As our VP Marketing at Breather, You Will:
- Own & deliver a world-class marketing strategy, with a go-to-market approach that integrates B2C & B2B
- Own positioning, branding, demand generation, & customer growth plans
- Own the revenue targets of our self-serve booking channel
- Partner with our Sales team on acquisition & retention of business accounts (lead acquisition & customer engagement)
- Lead & scale a high-performance team. Establish clear roles & responsibilities with objectives that are directly tied to marketing & revenue goals
- Unify marketing efforts across markets. Oversee regional programming with an eye for scalability.
- Own our PR & thought leadership strategy in both existing & newly launched markets
- Own content strategy aligning it to marketing revenue plans
- Develop & manage the B2B lead funnel as it maps onto the customer journey to drive customer acquisition & growth. Own, refine, & report on measurable impact - it should be clear at all stages how you & your teams efforts contribute to achieving our growth plans.
- Own multi channel digital strategy, from SEO to paid SEM, & field, ensuring alignment to target customer & overall business goals
- Own marketing operations - including Marketo, as well as other tech & tools.
- Align marketing ops with revenue/sales ops
- Create cross-functional alignment with Product/ Engineering & Sales to ensure delivery of cross-functional goals & objectives
Helpful Skills & Experience youll need to succeed:
- Must have recent & significant experience in a marketing leadership role at a B2B or B2B2C company (operating either as VP in a fast growing company or Director in a larger scale enterprise) with responsibility for marketing strategy, new customer acquisition, SEO, SEM, search, social media, web, content, events, PR/ brand building, marcom, demand generation, retention, monetization, online marketing, & marketing operations/automation.
- Youre data-driven & always focus on delivering highly measurable marketing impact.
- Youve developed & managed the lead funnel tied to the customer journey to drive customer acquisition & growth
- You have successfully developed campaign strategy, & executed & scaled campaigns, with a proven track record of hitting objectives (e.g., win new customers, brand awareness, competitive takedown, etc.)
- Revenue is always top of mind - youve had experience structuring & owning multi-million dollar budgets & deploying them against revenue targets.
- Youve managed a multi-million ad spend budget
- While you own the marketing strategy & lead others, you are excited to get your hands dirty & closely follow the execution of your marketing plan
- You pride yourself on your ability to hire excellent players & you know just how to lead & mobilize them effectively. You know how to scale a high-performing team that spans digital marketing, marketing ops, content, product marketing, demand generation, PR, etc.
- You can navigate multiple types of relationships using strong social skills, & will do what it takes to bring your team & brand to the next level.
- You have a sales mindset, so you know just how to partner with Business Development & Sales within a growth framework.
- You are a self-starter & a builder with excellent communication skills, & the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal direction.
What We Value
At Breather, our company values are not only the principles that link us together in the way we work, but they also keep us aligned on the same path, all working towards connected goals. These standards are what guide us on our collective journey through space(s).
Perks & Benefits
We hope that you're excited by all the possibilities that come with working at Breather! In addition to our unique culture, we also offer these fun perks & benefits:
- Be part of a well-funded, proven startup with big ambitions, competitive salary & company options
- Work when you want, where you want, with the tools you want
- Company-funded travel to conferences & professional development events that interest you & benefit your career growth
- Access to comprehensive medical, vision, & dental coverage. Oh, & its on us
- Free access to the Breather network of over 400 spaces (and growing, fast!)
- Dog friendly office - bring your dog to work, theyll find plenty of friends waiting to play with them!
- A great referral program - good people know good people!