Help us redefine leadership development!
ExecOnline, a leading EdTech company, is looking for a talented & driven individual to join our Instructional Design Team as a Senior Associate, Design Operations. Youll help us create world-class learning experiences & refine them based on detailed insight about their impact.
This role will be based in New York City, or Washington, DC.
What youll do:
In this role, you will help the Instructional Design team charter, develop, & continually improve our portfolio of programs. Your tasks will include:
- Developing project plans & coordinate projects
- Developing competitive market analyses for key topics
- Tracking & reporting on progress against project timelines & budgets
- Coordinating, & in some cases implementing, program improvement requests
- Using the ExecOnline authoring tool to implement program content from scripts
- Coordinating the development of selected elements of our programs (e.g., surveys)
- Collaborating across teams within ExecOnline & with third-party contractors
- Collating project data & supporting analysis of program results
- Coordinating the learning design teams contributions to cross-functional initiatives, e.g., platform upgrades & program translations
- Helping to plan & coordinate team meetings
What makes you a great fit:
- You have experience working with teams to help them organize efforts & coordinate project work.
- You are a self-starter who enjoys collaborating with others
- You are a passionate learner yourself, with a keen desire to explore new areas & to help others learn about them too.
- You are organized about your work & understand what deadlines mean.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced project environment that allows you to take initiative with your own work while collaborating with a team dedicated to developing great solutions.
- Youre eager to help both individual leaders & the organizations they serve to achieve excellence as they address the leadership development challenges they face.
- You have 2-5 years experience.
- You have project management credentials such as PMP (not required)
What youll get:
- A stimulating work environment working with a leading-edge, highly-motivated team members
- Competitive base salary
- 20 days paid vacation
- Stock options
- Highly subsidized health insurance
- Opportunity to take our courses with elite business schools
- Great office locations: Union Square in NYC, Downtown DC
- 2 months paid parental leave
- 401K with Vanguard
- Commuter benefits & other perks
ExecOnline partners with top business schools, including Berkeley-Haas, Columbia, IMD, MIT-Sloan, Wharton, Chicago Booth, Stanford, & Yale to rapidly deliver online leadership development programs that generate lasting organizational impact. ExecOnline's university-certified programs in strategy, innovation, operations, & more feature dynamic content tailored to the unique corporate objectives of their clients. ExecOnline has delivered transformational leadership development experiences to more than 200 organizations & 10,000 business leaders.