Shutterstock Custom is a fast-growing new division of Shutterstock thats transforming the way brands create custom visual content.
We are on a mission to help brands easily create content thats authentic, cost effective, & scalable. Using our solution, brands can connect with creative talent all over the world to create content that drives engagement & helps tell their brand stories.
Developing such an innovative product means that we are growing very quickly & constantly looking for people to join our team & make an impact on our business. If you are looking for an opportunity to expand your skills & build an exciting career at a growing business, we want to hear from you!
About the Role: Contributor Support Specialist
Do you enjoy a good challenge to help solve problems?
Are you passionate about creative communities, photography and/or videography?
Our mission is to not only connect our clients & content creators with the technology & resources required to revolutionize content creation, but empower them to use those products in seamless ways for success. To accomplish our goals, are seeking a Contributor Support Specialist to join our Contributor Operations team.
The Contributor Support Specialist is the first line of defence in contributor success management - handing all support related activity with our global community of content creators (photographers & videographers). Questions may vary from fairly routine such as assisting with our software, to complex such as project-specific needs requiring critical decision making. As a first touch point in the contributors experience, you will be a critical player in driving long-term success & health of our community & positive brand image. You will achieve this through an extensive understanding of our community mission, products & technology, while maintaining a proactive, professional demeanour in all communication.
The ideal candidate has experience in customer service, strong communication skills with an outstanding aptitude for applying technology to achieve business results. This is an exciting opportunity to join Shutterstock Custom, a fast-growing new division of Shutterstock thats transforming the way brands create custom visual content.
What wed like you to do:
- You own contributor care, acting as first support touchpoint for our network of photographers & videographers (providing praise, feedback, solutioning concerns & escalations in a timely manner)
- Collaborate with Finance, Delivery & Product teams to maintain KPIs
- Make judgment calls on escalations
- Maintain help articles/onboarding material to solution trending pain points
- Prioritize bug & feature requests on behalf of Contributor Operations team
- Collaborate with Creative Production Managers & Shutterstock Contributor business units to ensure consistent contributor messaging & protocols
- Use tools such as Zendesk, Mindflash, SurveyMonkey to keep an organized record
- Ability to perform shift work as needed including evenings & weekends
- Be a part of our fun-loving, quickly growing delivery team
What an incredible candidate looks like:
- You are service oriented with a commitment & passion for customer care; ability to empathize & build relationships
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-service, preferably for a technology company
- Bachelors degree
- You have a thirst for technology & industry trends
- Excellent written & communication skills
- Great under pressure; think on your feet under any circumstance
- Respect process but adaptable through change
- You arent afraid of taking initiative & problem solving independently
- Critical thinker - proven ability to solve complex problems
- Creative thinker - ability to think outside of the box & can foresee issues that might arise when implementing product enhancements & operational change
- Organized with a keen attention to detail
- Bilingual Speaker - French, Spanish, Italian, German
- An interest or aptitude in creative activities, ideally photography or videography
What youll get from us:
Fast growth for Shutterstock means fast growth for you. While were growing together, well have your back with first-rate Apple gear, generous vacation plan, health benefits, solid compensation/bonuses & a company culture that values empowerment, passion, integrity, courage & transparency.
Shutterstock encourages applications from all qualified candidates. Shutterstock has a great record of accommodating persons with disabilities. Contact email@example.com if you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies
Shutterstock (NYSE:SSTK), directly & through its group subsidiaries, is a leading global provider ofhigh-quality licensed photographs,vectors,illustrations,videosandmusicto businesses, marketing agencies & media organizations around the world. Working with its growing community of contributors, Shutterstock adds hundreds of thousands of images each week & has millions of images & video clips available.
Headquartered in New York City, Shutterstock has offices around the world & customers in more than 150 countries. The company also ownsBigstock, a value-oriented stock media agency; Shutterstock Custom,a custom content creation platform, Offset, ahigh-end image collection; PremiumBeat a curatedroyalty-free musiclibrary; Rex Features, a premier source ofeditorial imagesfor the world's media.
For more information, please visitwww.shutterstock.comand follow Shutterstock onTwitter,FacebookandInstagram.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V