Hi, we're Oscar. We're hiring a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join our Recruiting Operations team in our Tempe, AZ office for a 6 month contract.
Oscar is a technology-driven, consumer-focused health insurance startup founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City. Our goal is to make health insurance simple, transparent, & human. We need your help to do so.
You will report to the Senior Manager, Recruiting Operations
About the role:
In our model, Recruiting Coordinators are the empowered backbone of our team; you stay on top of things & provide an outstanding candidate experience. You will get experience in recruiting, team operations, & reporting. This role will prepare you for future opportunities within the broader People team (e.g. talent acquisition, program management, people operations).
- Recruiting is about process: First & foremost, you own the recruiting process & ensure that all necessary steps in the process are planned, & consistently delivered.
- Recruiting is about people: the coordinator is a super-connector. Keep your clients, i.e. candidates, hiring managers & recruiters, in the loop. Build relationships, keep everyone on track.
- You'll schedule interviews, working directly with candidates & hiring managers. No better way to learn how to work & prioritize well.
- You'll get visibility into plenty of things going on, learn from it & improve. This role will build your foundation for being a top recruiter or people professional.
- At least 1 year of practical experience with driving process, setting expectations & executing.
- Experience with recruiting coordination
- You can demonstrate the ability to manage data through reporting
- You are a problem solver who loves taking initiative & proactively provide suggestions on how to streamline & improve processes
Life at Oscar:
At Oscar, being an Equal Opportunity Employer means more than upholding discrimination-free hiring practices. It means that we cultivate an environment where people can be their most authentic selves & find both belonging & support. We're on a mission to change health care -- an experience made whole by our unique backgrounds & perspectives.
We encourage our members to care for their whole selves, & we encourage our employees to do the same with comprehensive medical benefits, generous paid-time off, paid parental leave, retirement plans, company social events, stocked kitchens, wellness programs, & volunteer opportunities.
Oscar applicants are considered solely based on their qualifications, without regard to applicant's disability or need for accommodation. Any Oscar applicant who requires reasonable accommodations during the application process should contact the Oscar Benefits Team (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make the need for an accommodation known.
Pay Transparency Policy:
Oscar ensures that you won't be discharged or discriminated against based on whether you've inquired about, discussed, or disclosed your pay. Read the full policy here.