Working alongside our Director of Marketing (Content, Communications & Brand), the Senior Content Marketing Manager will be charged with leading our editorial & content marketing efforts across the organization. This candidate will work closely with our sales, customer success, product, design & leadership teams to uncover compelling stories & narratives that can be packaged for external consumption by prospects, customers, brokers & industry influencers. The ideal candidate is an experienced storyteller & results/data-driven marketer who understands how to build, package & distribute a wide range of stories & content across various channels, audiences & campaigns.
What Youll Do
- Manage a large & geographically dispersed team of freelance writers, designers & content strategists to support aggressive & diverse content needs
- Research, implement & manage content marketing platform to streamline calendars, facilitate production schedules, track deliverables, hit publishing deadlines, & promote accordingly
- Own content production & delivery across all platforms & channels (website, email, newsletter, social media, white papers, videos, ads, events, etc.) to ensure consistency, quality & effectiveness
- Develop user & buyer personas for key audience segments (customers, brokers, owners) & incorporate into content strategy & campaign execution
- Implement content marketing best practices, produce integrated content calendars, support integrated marketing campaigns & build/manage content repositories
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders (Sales, Product, Real Estate, Customer Success, Design) to mine key stories & leverage subject matter experts to extend Knotel thought leadership platform
- Ensure a consistent message & content experience across touchpoints, with attention to related touch points (marketing landing pages, emails, direct mail, etc.)
- Own the analytics & reporting on content performance across funnel stages, audience segments, distribution channels & more
Who You Are
Youre an excellent communicator who is passionate about developing compelling & rich stories aimed at getting people to feel something or do something. Youre an energetic multitasker who can balance competing priorities without losing site of the details. Beyond that, you know how to delegate & hold people accountable for their own work. You find joy in putting process to madness & are passionate about playing a critical role in building the future of work. You also have the following:
- Bachelors or Masters degree (Communications, English, Journalism, Technical Writing, or a related field) required
- At least 6-8 years of experience as a content manager/strategist (good mix of strategy projects with at least three years of content strategy experience)
- Knowledge of the latest digital tools, vendors & trends with perspective on how to apply them to client business
- Experience working with large companies ideally B2B
With over 3 million square feet across 200 locations in New York, San Francisco, London, Los Angeles, Berlin, Brazil & Paris, Knotel is transforming the way we work with its Agile HQ Platform. Making long-term leases a thing of the past, Knotel designs, builds, & operatescustom spaces for enterprises, so that business leaders can focus on building the future.
Founded in 2016, Knotel has raised $160 million in funding, & was named a Business Insider Top 50 Startup & New York's Hottest New Workspace Model. Knotels member network includes companies like Starbucks, HotelTonight, & Omnicom. To learn more, visit knotel.com.
Our Core Values
Fly your Flag - Dont check your identity at the door. Bring it inside - we are better for it.
Dont Look Away- Care for the details no one told you about. Make every space a home & give the gift of belonging.
Outcomes, Not Processes- Time is precious. Save it. Start with the goal & back out the journey
Get Uncomfortable- Innovation starts at the edge of the unknown. Embrace the adventure & sign up for the hairy challenges.
Where is it Engraved- Question orthodoxy.
Share in the Victory Dance- No one summits alone. Leverage the best in others & offer the most in yourself.
Diversity & Inclusion at Knotel
At Knotel, we know that a diverse workforce fosters our individual & collective success. We are committed to building an inclusive, collaborative culture where people of all races, genders, sexual orientations, & religious backgrounds can do their best work. This is all fueled by our employees, who drive the efforts & initiatives outlined here.