Away is seeking a Senior Associate, Corporate Gifting to join our growing Retention Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for managing, developing & coordinating corporate gifting relationships & contributing to the larger strategy in growing this area of the business. The right candidate is highly motivated, thrives interacting with customers, & is eager to take on responsibility & help thoughtfully define the vision for the future of the program. This position is based out of our headquarters in SoHo, New York City & reports to the Corporate Gifting Manager.
What you'll do:
- Nurture client relationships through email & phone communications with the ability to effectively communicate our brand positioning & corporate gifting offerings
- Facilitate inquiries through our CRM tool, while maintaining a detailed account of customer data & opportunity status, including additional role & industry research
- Leverage basic principles of sales & account management to create a pipeline of accounts on an ongoing basis
- Focus on increasing brand awareness of Away & improving the conversion rate of opportunities through cross-sell & upsell techniques
- Partner closely with the product, personalization, legal, & planning & fulfillment teams to ensure a timely & accurate order execution process delivering on our commitments to our customers
- Work with cross-functional teams to generate new ideas & identify potential for the program, including long-term partnership opportunities, marketing materials, & specialized product
- Analyze trends & commonly asked questions from clients to further identify new audiences, verticals, & inform the expansion of our product offering
- Monitor competitive corporate gifting programs & compile findings for continuous improvement of our program
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years of sales, business development, account management, partnerships, or customer success experience
- You have excellent communication & customer relationship skills & are able to communicate clearly & in our brand voice when interacting with clients
- You can anticipate client needs & can identify additional opportunity without being directly asked
- Youre highly organized & can seamlessly manage multiple conversations & timelines
- You have experience with CRM systems & are familiar with identifying, setting, & tracking the right kinds of pipeline & sales metrics that drive a business forward
- You have excellent writing & interpersonal skills & are excited to represent our brand to a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies; you have experience managing similar types of clients
- You have creative ideas on how to uncover new opportunity in the corporate gifting space & are eager to share those thoughts with our team
- You are experienced in data analysis & can dig in to identify trends & areas for improvement
- You have a no task is too small attitude
- You love to travel (but that's a given)
Youll love working at Away because:
- We travel. We encourage you to take time to recharge outside of the office. Youll have generous PTO to explore new places & access to Away products to ensure your travels are seamless. And once youre here for three years, youll earn a sabbatical & a bonus to take a well-deserved trip.
- Were not just employees. Were people. We offer insurance coverage (health, vision, & dental), tax savings plans for retirement, dependent care, commuter benefits, reimbursements to incentivize you to work out, generous & inclusive parental leave, & a kitchen stocked with organic snacks & coffee.
- Well invest in your career. Our companys growing quickly, & well give you the opportunity to do the same. Youll have access to a number of professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the companys evolving needs.
- Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is, too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, our new office in downtown Manhattan, & more, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their best selves to work.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table, & believe that fair & equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.
- And so much more! You can bring your dog to work. Well give you money every month to grab coffee with coworkers. We have weekly team breakfasts & regular happy hours. We organize ways to give back to our local communities.
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a global lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to make travel more seamless. Since our launch in February 2016, we have sold more than a million travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to almost 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
We have been named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies for the second consecutive year, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, one of LinkedIns Top Startups, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Start-Up.
Were building the #1 travel brand in the world -- come join us on this incredible adventure!