Snap is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live & communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, & have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, & explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication & storytelling.
Were looking for an Ad Product Quality Analyst to join Team Snapchat! As part of the Ad Product Quality team, youll focus on auction health & advertiser success across all of Snapchats ad products: Snap Ads, Sponsored Geofilters, Lenses, & other unique ad products. Working from our New York, NY office, you will collaborate with multiple teams internally, including Engineering & Product Management, to help our advertisers achieve their goals & to build the worlds best ad experiences. Youll design & build systems, tools, & processes to identify issues & recommend changes that help prevent repeat occurrences. Once the analysis is done, youll be responsible for delivering scalable solutions across the organization: providing actionable insights to our sales, product development, & client support teams.
What you'll do:
- Deeply understand Snapchats monetization-related products & underlying implementations
- Build technical expertise around our ad products, tools, & services
- Dive in & troubleshoot unique problems our clients are facing as they activate on our ad platform & communicate resolutions back to our clients reporting those problems
- Work closely with internal Engineering teams to recreate, prioritize, & triage bugs
- Build scalable reports, tools, & processes to solve repeat issues & roll those out to other teams
- Identify performance trends across auction campaigns to fuel optimization recommendations
- Provide technical expertise & auction systems knowledge to assist our support teams in resolving complex delivery issues & unobvious bugs, & identifying systematic, widespread problems as early as possible
- Translate analysis & insights into actionable recommendations for internal teams (Direct Sales, Global Online Sales, & Key Account Management) & external customers
- Influence our advertising products & solutions roadmap to help our clients win
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on specific account performance & provide unobvious optimization recommendations both proactively & reactively
- Educate internal Account Management teams on troubleshooting issues, expanding reach & improving performance based on specific advertiser goals
- Work closely with Monetization product management to prioritize systematic issues
- Bachelors degree in business, engineering or another related area of study
- 3+ years of experience in ad operations, advertising-related troubleshooting, technical support, or another related field
- Experience working with Fortune 500 advertisers
- Ability to communicate the results of analyses in a clear & effective manner
- Meticulous attention to detail & excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Zendesk, JIRA, or other ticket management solutions
- Experience in working with large data sets & data visualization software (SQL, Tableau, Looker)
- Ability to initiate & drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
- Ability to work effectively under pressure
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds & voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live & communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, & committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth & breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, & local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please dont be shy & contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.