About the role
At OneTrust, our mission is toprotect the privacy of individualsby empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion tosolve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our Data Privacy Compliance platform, OneTrust is seeking to addSales Associates. As an SMB Account Executive, you will successfully prospect & develop leads with a focus on new logos. Account Executives have a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, you will need to keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape & customer needs.
What you'll do:
- Uncover net new business opportunities & successfully take through the sales cycle to closure
- Demonstrate a knowledgeable understanding of the full array of our offerings to answer questions & make recommendations when speaking to customers/prospects
- Understand customers business needs & take a consultative approach in handling aspects of the sales cycle to include proposal development & product demonstrations
- Sales Executives will be responsible for qualifying sales opportunities, setting proper customer expectations, handling negotiations & accurately forecasting to management
- Communicate effectively with all levels (C, SVP, VP, Dir, etc..) & key decision makers
- Work collaboratively with other OneTrust employees across the organization to ensure customer expectations are met & exceed when possible
- Meet & exceed monthly, quarterly & annual qualified meeting & revenue goals
What we're looking for:
- Assoc./BS or equivalent military experience required
- 1-3 years in B2B full life cycle sales
- Previous software sales experience is not required
- Effective sales presentation skills, forecasting, & planning skills
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com or similar CRM solutions.
- Proven track record of meeting & exceeding target goals.
- Travel will be expected (20-30%)
- Work from our awesomeSandy Springs offices!