Iterable is a cross-channel platform that powers unified customer experiences & empowers marketers to improve on every interaction taking place throughout the customer journey. With Iterable, brands create individualized marketing touchpoints that earn engagement, solidify trust & galvanize loyal consumer-brand relationships.
Developed for the enterprise, Iterable is built from modern technologies that transform cloud, partner & tool-specific data into integrated, personalized engagements. No matter the audience size or degree of campaign sophistication, Iterable empowers brands to implement where it matters mostcreating experiences & promoting connections with over 2 billion people world-wide. Leading brands, like Zillow, DoorDash, Calm, Madison Reed, & Box, choose Iterable to power excellent customer experiences throughout the entire lifecycle.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work - SF for the past four years, one of the Best Places to Work in Colorado for the past two years, & were named as one of Colorado's Best Paying Companies! We've also been listed on Wealthfront's Career Launching Companies List for the past two years, rank sixth on the list of Top 25 Companies Where Women Want to Work & hold a top 20 spot among the SaaS 100.
We have a global presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver, & London, & remote employees located all over the world. As we scale, we continue to live by our core four, founding values - Trust, Growth Mindset, Balance, & Humility. To understand the Iterable story, & learn more about our mission, explore our Culture & About Us page.
How you will make a difference:
The main purpose of the Iterable Professional Services team is to delight our customers with experiences & outcomes that improve product adoption & maximize our ARR. We are made up of Project Managers, Implementation Consultants, Solution Architects, Email Deliverability Consultants & our Customer Education Manager.
Reporting to the Manager of Professional Services, Project Management in San Francisco, provide growth marketing strategy, implementation consulting, project management, deliverability consulting, & education services to our customers. We measure our success by customer satisfaction, time to value, NPS, adoption of online training Academy, & Net Retention Rate of recurring service offerings. It is necessary that everyone in PS embodies our values: Humility, Trust, Growth Mindset, & Balance.
One of our core values is growth mindset & Iterable is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please do apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description. As a member of our Iterable's Professional Services (PS) team, your main purpose will be to delight your customers with experiences & outcomes that maximize their growth & ours.
You'll get to:
- Implementation Project Managers (IPMs) partner with Implementation Consultants (ICs) & Technical Consultants (TCs) to lead multiple, concurrent projects to implement the Iterable platform for our customers
- IPMs engage with Account Executives, Software Developers, Marketing Managers, & other partners to scope & guide the project through to completion
- Become knowledgeable about the Iterable product, use cases & new features
- The IPM will manage project execution including moderating status calls, taking notes, & updating agendas, project artifacts & the schedule to keep the customer & implementation teams on track
- Assess project risks, anticipate challenges, & provide escalation management
- IPMs meet or exceed targets for CSAT (customer satisfaction) & billable utilization
- The IPM understands that our customers are the reason we come to work every day, & will advocate on their behalf to other teams including Product Management, Engineering & Customer Success
We are looking for people who have:
- Experience in B2B customer-facing implementation project management
- Experience working with a high-tech or SaaS organization
- Experience with MS Office Suite or Google Enterprise Suite & project management tools such as TaskRay, MS Project or SmartSheet
- Passion for managing projects & achieving goals
- Experience with PMI project management standards
- Servant leadership & a passion for driving high levels of employee engagement
- Knowledge of marketing automation & marketing technologies
- Experience developing implementation delivery methodologies
Perks & Benefits:
- Paid parental leave
- Great compensation packages, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Balance Day (First Friday off every month)
- Fertility & Adoption Assistance
- Paid Sabbatical
- Flexible PTO
- Daily lunch allowance
- Monthly Employee Wellness allowance
- Quarterly Professional Development allowance
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
We've rethought traditional workplace planning & looking to strengthen belonging, innovation, productivity, & happiness whether it's in an office, from home, or a hybrid of the two. As such, we've moved to a single geographical compensation band for all of our employees (the San Francisco Bay Area market for the US, London for the UK).
For Colorado-based employment: The minimum salary for this position is $105,000/year. The compensation package includes equity, plus a range of medical, dental, vision, financial & other benefits. Additionally, perks such as daily paid lunches & generous stipends for health & fitness & learning & development, among others, are included.
Iterable is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Iterable does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Iterable also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Iterable will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.
Last Update: 5/25/2021