Were looking for people who care deeply about customers & are passionate about building products that improve the way millions of teams work together.
As a member of the team developing the software of a product-led company, you wont just code you will be an integral part of the entire product development process, from conception to post-launch reflection. Asana is helping teams in 195 countries become significantly more productive with our leading work management platform. You will be manifesting continuous improvements of their experience & helping us achieve our mission to enable all teams to work together effortlessly.
Asanas Product Engineering team works closely with Product & Data Science teams to develop iterations & new features of our platform. The team does full stack work on all parts of the platform, from the core of a feature to the UI displaying it. Were looking for outstanding people anywhere to help us innovate & scale, & we offer relocation.
What youll achieve
- 4+ years of experience working within large, well maintained codebases
- Experience using Typescript & React
- Excellent communication skills for collaborating with other teams
- Sound judgment when balancing moving quickly with producing quality code & long-term code maintainability
- Passionate about creating a superlative user experience & attentive to details
- Appreciate productivity & care deeply about helping teams collaborate more effectively & efficiently, including your own
- Excited to be a part of an inclusive culture where everyone brings their whole selves to work
Asana is a leading work management platform for teams, on a mission to help humanity thrive by enabling all teams to work together effortlessly. More than 50,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries rely on Asana to focus on the work that matters, including Airbnb, Disney, KLM Air France, NASA, Uber & Vox Media. Our highly recognized culture spurs innovation & business results, & for the last two years, Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE & one of Glassdoors Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, & Sydney, Asana is always looking for bright, collaborative individuals to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Asana named a 2019 Best Place to Work in NYC https://asa.na/62f