Pager delivers a doctor in your family healthcare experience by making it simple for consumers to connect with the trusted experts they need to make the right healthcare decisions. Through AI-enabled technology, Pager brings consumers, nurses, doctors & other members of the care team together through secure chat, voice & video chat, all in one place. We partner with healthcare organizations to deliver seamless, tech-enabled services & solutions for a consumer experience that leads to better decisions, outcomes & healthier lives. Started in 2014 & based in New York City, Pager is led by seasoned technology & healthcare entrepreneurs to redefine the way that consumers interact with their healthcare.
Pager is hiring a Project Manager to manage key projects through development life cycles. You will partner with product & engineering leaders to set initiative deadlines, deliver them on time within budget & scope, actively monitor & report out the progress, & manage cross-team coordination.
- Assist in the definition of project scope & objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders & ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope & within budget
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor & track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule & project costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools & techniques
- Report & escalate to management as needed
- Create & maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients & company stakeholders
- Support scrum teams executing on owned projects with sprint planning & execution
- Must be based or relocate to NYC, but also be comfortable with periodic travel
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role with experience in all phases of a project lifecycle
- Proven process driven approach to managing projects
- Experience with software project management tools (e.g. Jira) is required
- Technology, SaaS, and/or start-up experience is preferred
- Exceptional communication skills & experience working with executive-level stakeholders
- Experience in healthcare is preferred
At Pager, we value diversity & always treat all employees & job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, & talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.