Flywheel Sports is a rapidly growing indoor cycling phenomenon at the forefront of the fitness movement. Flywheel delivers a high-intensity cardio workout utilizing proprietary technology that enables riders to gauge their performance & track their progress. Many studios also feature FlyBarre, a body-sculpting workout that is the perfect complement to cycling. Of Flywheel's many assets, we recognize none are more important than our people, & our smart, passionate, customer service-oriented employees provide a welcoming environment for everyone.
Flywheel is seeking aCustomer Experience Specialistto join our Member Services team at our corporate office!
About this role:
As a Customer Experience Specialist you will be engaging with our Flywheel customers through email, chat, phone, & occasionally on social media. You will be a part of a team that delivers bad-ass customer support, driven by empathy & a human touch. You are also a point of contact for Studio Teams throughout the entire Flywheel fleet.
This role is best suited for someone who has a knack for working with people, strong problem-solving & communication skills, & can multitask.
- Worked in a customer-facing environment for 1-3 years (ideally retail, hospitality, or tech support) & have a demonstrated track record of strong customer service.
- Possess superior communication skills, both verbally & in writing
- Youre invigorated by constant personal interaction. You hear people out, & are an attentive & active listener.
- You learn quickly on the FLY, & possess the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities & business needs.
- Comfortable using various support ticketing systems (ZenDesk) & other CRM tools.
- Hardware/software troubleshooting skills & experience solving technical issues are a big plus!
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Provide professional & empathetic responses to customers, responding to & resolving customer support tickets in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities to enhance the customer experience.
- Regularly share customer insights & feedback across teams, such as engineering & marketing.
- Possess a deep understanding of our mission & how we provide value to our customers.
- Serve as a representative of & subject matter expert for our site, products, & current offerings.
- Other duties as assigned.