Peloton is seeking an experienced video editor/producer with motion graphics & social media experience to create short-form videos & creative assets across our content production, including our social & digital media accounts. In this role you will have the opportunity to create for our audience of 3.6 million fitness enthusiasts & help define our creative direction. We're looking for people who love fitness, know how to tell a great story, & can entertain an audience. This is a collaborative position within our team where you will have a hand in crafting each story & how to visually tell them. This is a role that is responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand. This role will report to the Senior Director of Production Enhancements.
- Responsible for making fixes or adjustments to content that needs to be prepared for on demand.
- Independent editorial judgment & ability to develop short form video deliverables that are in line with company brand standards. Content development work will happen less frequently.
- Edit in a fast-paced environment that is reactive to sports, fitness, lifestyle, & culture.
- Identify engaging storylines & video clips, & then write & produce engaging pieces around them.
- Guide creative strategy on assigned social channels, using analytics to inform & optimize our content.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize & manage projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Thrives in a face paced work environment with high stake projects that may include tight deadlines & last minute requests.
- Sharing update on status of projects & working closely with Production Management, Executive Producers & Producers to ensure production & post-work all goes out on time
- Work closely with our production management, executive producers & producers team to ensure that the vision of each project is captured & conveyed
- QA every single piece of copy or clips for errors prior to content being sent out for approval
- Responsible for overall syndication of content: from short form to long form on variety of platforms
- Make selects for images or thumbnails from the broadcast, edit photos in various formats for syndication, mobile & digital platforms.
- Assist on video shoots by running audio, setting up video, lighting & rigging, etc when required
- 6+ years of experience in video editing & producing
- Prior experience working in media, digital or video production
- Familiarity with various cameras & video production formats
- Confidence, clear communication skills & a positive attitude
- A post-production wizard using Adobe Premiere Pro software, knowledge of audio, film equipment, RED 4k, 6k, & 8k workflows. Knowledge of codecs & best practices when exporting for web & television
- Has a proficiency in Adobe After Effects & Adobe Photoshop are a must
- Highly skilled in video editing, color grading & motion graphics via Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, & After Effects.
- You have a gritty & entrepreneurial attitude, & don't shy away from things you don't know
- Willing to think against the grain & find disruptive solutions to emerging challenges
- Skilled in script writing & executing videos from concept to completion.
- Excellent digital media file management
- Experience in fast-paced, tight deadline, production team work environment
- Excellent writing skills
- Extreme attention to detail & fact-checking
- Strong copy-editing skills, ability to self-edit your own work
- Willingness to be an individual contributor while working within a team environment & contribute to the overall brands growth & success
- Willingness to work overtime & on weekends with short notice
- Ability to adapt as new elements of the role arise
- Ability to understand that the roles responsibility as is are very big & require utmost details & demonstrate ownership over individual work
- Be a team player, contribute to broader team initiatives
- Strong understanding of digital trends, pop culture & what will resonate with our members online
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.