Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio our mission is to power the future of communications & Super Network is the business unit & platform within Twilio where we work in partnership with carriers & operators around the world to provide connectivity to solve our customers problems.
We are looking for a skilled Technical Program Manager who can facilitate our teams to reach our aggressive product delivery & infrastructure scale goals. Acting as the hub in a world of spokes, you will lead teams collaboration & deftly identify dependencies & risks, resolve blockers, make use of metrics to improve delivery, track & report progress, & leverage best practices to ensure predictable & timely delivery of some of our larger projects.
- A true servant-leader, there to help the teams do their best work.
- Open to learning from others, humble, willing to experiment & try new ways of working.
- Organized skilled & blocking & tackling, running things to ground, protecting the teams while making sure theyre responsive to the needs of the business.
- Experienced in best practices of project management in an Agile environment.
- Ideally 5-10 years of relevant experience.
As Technical Program Manager, you will:
- Support the transparency & communication of the health & progress of an overall program that you are coordinating.
- Drive toward continuous improvement through analyzing data & inspect & adapt practices - work with Agile teams & scrum masters to improve project delivery.
- Help be an agent of change as we strengthen our Program Management across the organization.
- May provide or support basic financial visibility & guidance of a program in which your teams contribute.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be located in our office at Veerenni 38 in Tallinn. You will enjoy our incredible perks: catered meals, snacks, ergonomic desks, massages, Kindle allowance, Wednesday Night dinners, bi-weekly All Hands & more. What you will also get to experience is a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; that strives to balance work & home life, that understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture where everyone is able to do & be the best version of themselves. We seek people who naturally demonstrate our values, who are challenged by problems, empower others to thrive, people who can draw the owl & not be beholden to one playbook.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers. Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,000 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Berlin, Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Prague, Singapore & Tallinn.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless ofrace, color, ancestry, religion,gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.