Iterable is the growth marketing platform that enables brands to create, execute & optimize campaigns to power world-class customer engagement across email, push, SMS, in-app & more with unparalleled data flexibility. We are an integrated, cross-channel solutionIterable is built for marketers, trusted by engineers, & designed with intelligence. We know this space well: our product team built the growth systems that powered Twitters early success. We've recently raised a $50M Series C from top-tier investors like Index Ventures & CRV, & hundreds of companies like Zillow, SeatGeek, & Box rely on us to captivate their many millions of users.
Iterable's momentum grows daily & there has never been a more exciting time to join the team! We've been recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for two years running & earned ourselves a top 20 spot among the SaaS 1000. We've got a nation-wide presence with offices in San Francisco, New York, & Denver & host an annual growth marketing conference where innovative marketers around the world come to share ideas.
The Manager, Solutions Consulting will provide ongoing training & mentorship to a growing team of Solution Consultants that will be required to partner with sales executives to reduce the friction during the sales process & bridge the gap between technical & non-technical stakeholders. You will report directly to the Sr. Director, Solutions Consulting & as a team-oriented management professional, you be working cross-functionally with critical members of the Customer Success, Marketing, & Sales Operations teams.
- Build & lead a team of Solutions Consultants (focused on small & medium business) who serve as our core product introduction, evaluation, & education experts
- Partner with sales leadership to achieve regional quota targets & company goals & foster strong sales & SC relationships
- Hire, onboard, ramp, & mentor the team
- Contribute to vision & strategy across the SC team
- Develop strong working relationships across internal functions (sales, professional services, alliances, customer success, operations, product, marketing, etc.)
- Coach & develop SCs, including how to perform effective discovery & qualification, selling business value, & scoping & executing Proofs of Concept
- Build consultative relationships with prospects, customers, & Iterables partner network.
- Contribute to product development by providing insight & feedback relative to customers critical business issues & solutions opportunities
The Ideal Candidate Will Be/Have:
- Experience managing customer-focused organizations (ideally a pre-sales/solutions consultants/sales engineering team).
- Experience with SaaS and/or MarTech/data analytics industry
- Experience working with API/Webhooks, AWS/EC2/S3/Lambda, ETL, Mobile SDK (iOS/Android), HTML/CSS & Databases highly desired
- Previous blend of experience in sales, business development, & services delivery for a SaaS solution is highly desirable
- Demonstrated expertise in understanding customer requirements & proposing solutions
- Excellent oral & written communication, with the ability to persuasively articulate Iterable offerings & business value to customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial start-up environment, requiring strong skills in critical thinking, influencing, & managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines
- Some travel may be required
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive salaries, meaningful equity, & 401(k) plan
- Medical, dental, vision, & life insurance
- Unlimited PTO, great work/life balance, & fantastic location
- Daily lunch stipend (M-F) + unlimited snacks/beverages
- Generous monthly Employee Wellness Allowance
- Professional Development Allowance of $300/quarter
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
Iterable is proud to be an equal opportunity employer & strives to build a diverse & inclusive team. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Last Update: 09/06/2019