Founded in 2012, Instacart is a leader in North American online groceries & one of the fastest growing companies in e-commerce. Instacart's same-day delivery & pickup services bring everyday essentials & fresh groceries to consumers in the U.S. & Canada in as fast as an hour. At Instacart, we believe that great people are the ingredients for success. We like to think that we are like a potluck, everyone brings something new, different & flavorful to the table. Our mix of thoughtful, inventive & neighborly employees work together to deliver our common goal, to make grocery shopping effortless, & give valuable time back to our customers. We believe that just as meals are best shared together, success is best shared together. If this excites you, then Instacart just might be the place for you. Welcome home.
We are seeking an incredibly organized Executive Assistant to assist with scheduling, business travel & dynamic calendars for two executives.
Want to learn more? Lettuce show you the way!
Your day to day
- Coordinate, plan, & schedule travel as well as company related events with minimal direction
- Manage all administrative aspects for designated professionals
- Model compliance with company policies & procedures, support our company mission & values, as well as standards of ethics & integrity
- Provide & support the implementation of business solutions
- Creatively think of ways to reduce company spending & improve efficiency
- Take initiative & offer assistance where needed; adding value whenever possible
- A minimum of 5 +years consecutive, direct support for VP level & above
- A college or vocational degree
- Outstanding, polished oral & written communication
- Strong organizational skills & heavy attention to detail
- Out of the box problem-solving skills; creativity, flexibility, & innovative thinking
- Comfortability working collaboratively with other executive assistants in order to support day-to-day team initiatives & drive results
- Complex calendar management (Google Calendar & Google apps specifically) skills - you're a gifted scheduler; you can run circles around dynamic schedules without breaking a sweat
- Comfortability managing dynamic projects with tight deadlines
- Experience comfortably interacting with anyone in the company whether it be mailroom employees or C-level executives
- A can-do "make it happen" attitude - you are comfortable making decisions with little supervision or direction
Want to see a slice of life at Instacart? Checkout #tasteofinstacart on Instagram & LinkedIn
Instacart is committed to fostering a diverse work environment & proud to be an equal opportunity employer. As we highly value diversity in our current & future employees, we do not discriminate (including in our hiring & promotion practices) on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression , sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law.