Foursquare is the leading independent location technology & data cloud platform dedicated to building meaningful bridges between digital spaces & physical places. Our proprietary technology unlocks the most accurate, trustworthy location data in the world, empowering businesses to answer key questions, uncover hidden insights, improve customer experiences, & achieve better business outcomes. A pioneer of the geo-location space, Foursquares location tech stack is being utilized by the worlds largest enterprises & most recognizable brands.
About the Position:
As the Demand Account Executive you will be responsible for a defined set of independent agencies & brands. The position requires a strategic thinker who will be deeply involved in creating location-based advertising solutions for advertisers that lead to strategic & long term partnerships.
In this role, you'll:
- Spend time meeting with agencies & brand direct clients, evangelizing Foursquare & location-powered advertising.
- Be responsible for building positive relationships with client/agency counterparts, maintaining ongoing communications & ensuring that client needs are met.
- Along with the Business Development, Product, & Data teams you will craft custom opportunities to address marketers goals.
- Take complex, & at times technical, sets of capabilities & translate that into a compelling story for the marketplace.
- Maintain a high level of internal & external client service orientation while providing excellent customer service.
- Track all activity in Salesforce & manages/closes opportunities in a timely fashion.
What you'll need:
- 4+ years of experience with digital advertising across sales , account management, or at an agency
- Has a network of contacts throughout the industry
- An entrepreneurial approach to business
- Demonstrated success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment.
- Strong work ethic with excellent organizational, project/time management, & analytical skills
- Experience structuring, negotiating & closing large partnership deals with top holding companies
- Experience using Excel, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs
- Ability to think & plan strategically
- BS/BA degree
Benefits & Perks:
- Fully Flexible Workplace - work from home, one of our offices or a combination of the two!
- Unlimited PTO - rest & recharge when you need it!
- Industry Leading Healthcare - comprehensive & competitive health, vision, dental, life insurance
- Savings & Investments - 401(k) with company match
- Home Office Setup - you get all necessary hardware & internet reimbursement
- Family Planning & Fertility Programs - programs via Carrot & Maven
- Employee Resource Groups - to help you stay connected
Things to know
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.