FanDuel Group is an innovative sports-tech entertainment company that is changing the way consumers engage with their favorite sports, teams, & leagues. The premier gaming destination in the United States, FanDuel Group consists of a portfolio of leading brands across gaming, sports betting, daily fantasy sports, advance-deposit wagering, & TV/media, including FanDuel, Betfair US, DRAFT, & TVG. FanDuel Group has a presence across 45 states & 8 million customers. The company is based in New York with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Oregon, & Scotland. FanDuel Group is a subsidiary of Paddy Power Betfair plc, a leading international sports betting & gaming operator & a constituent of the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
We are looking for a Sr. Analyst, FP&A to join our team. This position will report directly into the Head of FP&A & will work on the companys financial reporting & budgeting. You will serve as a subject matter expert to complex business performance issues to define & execute action plans. You will work cross-functionally with leadership across FP&A, legal, marketing, strategy, operations, & business development to pioneer new ideas & solve complex business challenges.
What youll do
- Provide financial decision support (budgeting/forecasting, variance analysis & underlying cost drivers) to ensure optimal achievement of expense targets
- Improve operational efficiency by streamlining processes & enhancing reporting automation
- Prepare monthly financial management reports including financial statement summaries & operating KPIs
- Analyze monthly, quarterly, annual business results, KPIs, trends, & critical business insights to the Groups leadership team
- Proactively provide quantified insights & propose solutions to areas of risk & opportunity to influence business strategy
- Address ad hoc financial analysis requests & inquiries
Who were looking for
- 3-5+ years experience in Corporate Finance
- MBA & other finance professional certificates (such as CFA) optional, but not required
- Strong financial, analytical & problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills; ability to distill financial data into clear & concise insights
- Ability to prioritize & manage competing priorities effectively in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Hyperion Essbase & Oracle Smart View experience a plus
What you get in return
Beyond working with such a great team?
- An exciting environment with real growth
- Contribute to exciting products used by a highly passionate user base
- Personal learning & development opportunities
- Unlimited holiday allowance
- 401K plan
- Attractive healthcare plans
There's more, but we don't want to go on & on.
FanDuel is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgment or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.