Highsnobiety is looking for a Senior Features Editor to lead its global repertoire of feature content. This position is based in our New York office & will manage a team spanning the companys global editorial team, & will oversee all long-form & features for the companys website & print magazine. This position requires a thorough understanding of the contemporary zeitgeist, beyond simply style topics. The ideal applicant should have a superlative writing, editing, & communication skills, as well as an active network of writers & other contacts.
If you think youre a good fit for the position, please send a CV, portfolio, & a brief cover letter detailing your background, experience, & why youd like to work with us.
- Manage a features team of editors
- Create & execute regular longform content series
- Work to our content calendar, ensuring all pieces are delivered to deadline
- Secure & guide the platforms biggest stories, including the magazines cover stories
- Reach out to talent & PR to secure the best access & opportunities in our space
- Work closely with the Editor in Chief to craft the overall vision of the platform
- 5+ years of professional editorial experience
- Robust knowledge of the Highsnobiety brand
- Mastery of writing & editing skills related to the field
- Experience managing teams of creatives
- Ability to oversee a large volume of content
What we offer:
- A bright & spaciously designed office located in the heart of NYC, which reflects our brand's identity & focuses on creating a dynamic culture & positive vibes
- Motivating, international & creative work atmosphere
- Opportunity to travel
- High degree of responsibility, creativity, originality, independence & creative leeway
- The opportunity to pro-actively shape a company & help build a global media brand
- Compensation in line with market
- Attractive employee benefits (e.g. generous PTO, 401K)
- FREE FOOD! Weekly office lunch & stocked kitchen
- Fun events & free merch!
*ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE US