Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting women leaders. Our members are VP & C-level executives across every industry who are leading their companies today & building a more equitable tomorrow. Chief was recently recognized as one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies of 2021, & you can read more about us in Forbes or watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership open in Los Angeles, Chicago, San Francisco, Boston, & Washington, DC. Our flagship locations are in NYC, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The Clubhouse Associate will be responsible for all administrative duties at our Flatiron Clubhouse, including greeting guests, managing office supply inventory, maintaining common spaces, & creating a positive clubhouse experience for Chief members & their guests.
- Greeting visitors & acting as the go-to for any requests & questions
- Owning distribution of deliveries within the office
- Managing the office supply inventory, including placing orders & distributing inventory throughout space
- Day-to-day administration & coordination of all areas of administrative support
- Maintaining the overall cleanliness & organization of the office, including tidying up common areas & rearranging furniture as needed
- Other ad hoc projects as needed
What We're Looking For:
- BS/BA preferred or equivalent with 1-2 years relevant administrative experience
- Passion for the companys mission, positioning, & brand
- Bring a fresh set of eyes to our office, & constantly strive to make improvements
- Positive & energetic personality, with a customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills & excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable startup mindset
- Proficient in Google programs & Microsoft Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
- Needs to be based in New York
Why You'll Want to Work Here:
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages
- Experience as an early member of a startup team with exciting early traction
- Opportunity to work for a startup focused on driving real change for women in business
- Opportunity to create & attend inspiring experiences & events with leaders of the industry