WeWork is seeking a collaborative, thoughtful & experienced People Partner for TEEM, WeWorks recent acquisition in workplace software & analytics. Reporting to the Head of People, West the ideal candidate will have the ability to see the big picture people strategy needs, as well as anticipate & run more tactical organization & people needs. This hands-on, member of our People Team (HR) will exemplify teamwork & integrity. This role is based in Salt Lake City. The successful incumbent will be a seasoned HR professional with broad experience who will thrive in a highly dynamic, fast-growing environment, capable of delivering quick results. The person in this role be able to effectively engage & influence employees, managers, & leaders at all levels. HR Business Partnering experience within Tech industry & M&A experience would be highly valued for this role.
- Ensure outstanding customer focus by delivering value, best-in-class (HR) support to internal customer groups (Teems leadership team, managers & employees).
- Support the design, development, & execution of mission-critical People Team initiatives & projects (Talent Reviews, Performance Management, Recruiting strategy, Compensation reviews, Org Design, Workforce Planning & Design.)
- Establish & lead ongoing positive relationships with key partners, including Tech leadership team, HQ People COE Teams (Total Rewards, M&A, Learning) & other teams.
- Support & coach managers to address & resolve a wide variety of Employee Relations (ER) challenges & performance issues.
- Provide effective, thoughtful mentorship & feedback to build management & leadership capabilities.
- Implement consistency with our Company policies & procedures & participate in policy reviews, influencing where appropriate to improve employee experience.
- Analyze & report on training needs & facilitate training & learning/development initiatives for employees & managers, including New Hire Orientation.
- Be an authority & leader with vision in Tech industry standard methodologies around functional areas of new trends & opportunities to constantly raise the bar on HR deliverables.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources, business administration or related field is required.
- 7-10 years experience as a HRBP, preferably in a dynamic fast-growing technology/software business with proven success in a high-volume, fast-paced & hands-on environment.
- Understanding of the customer service/customer experience issues related to member-facing business.
- Familiarity with Utah Employment Laws
- Experience in leading HR for both exempt & non-exempt Employees
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- PHR or SPHR Qualification is strongly preferred.
- Masters in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Strong communications & relationship building skills to effectively support & connect with a team with varied strengths
- Genuine curiosity & strong desire to continuously learn, grow & develop others
- Well-developed analytical & influencing skills, unquestioned integrity & a confident presence.
- Ability to diagnose problems with critical thinking skills, as well as drive appropriate solutions with self-initiative
- Strong analytical capabilities & an ability to influence managers/leaders with data-driven recommendations to improve performance, retention & employee experience
- Understanding & ability to be highly productive & influential in a matrixed management environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication; high quality document & report preparation
- Passion for WeWorks Mission & Values is critical - we are really excited to work here, & you should be too!