CommonBondis buildingavalues-driven, customer-centric financial services company.Our missionis tochangethe way people think about student loans. We accomplish this with lower interestrates,a state-of-the art technology platform, andcaringcustomer service.We also are theonlyfinancial services companywitha 1-for-1 social program:For every loan funded, we fund the education ofa child in the developing world. CommonBond has been named to the World's 50 Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, the 50 Best Places to Work by, & the Forbes Fintech 50. Weare backed by great investors, have an awesome team, & are looking for our next great team member.
We are looking for an experienced B2B marketer to join as the Director of Marketing for our CommonBond for Business (CB4B) business line. CB4B is a fast growing, high-potential business unit offering a full suite of education benefits to employers as a way to address many employees greatest financial need student debt. The Director of B2B Marketing will have full ownership of the marketing strategy & execution for CB4B. Particular focus of this role will be on increasing awareness of CommonBond for Business as a provider of student loan benefits, as well as driving marketing qualified leads to increase top-of-funnel activity.
Specific responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Build Awareness: CommonBond is already seen as a leader in the student lending world. This role will develop & execute a fully-integrated, omnichannel brand building strategy for CommonBond for Business to position CommonBond as a leading provider of education benefits. This to include OOH & digital campaigns, as well as partnering with CommonBonds Director of Communications to identify PR & earned media opportunities.
- Drive Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs): You will be responsible for building the machine that takes someone from awareness to top of the sales funnel. This to include:
- Retargeting & Display Ads
- Content Strategy & Editorial Calendar (Newsletters, emails, case studies, testimonial, blog, video, webinars)
- Website optimization
- Measure & Report: You will work with CommonBond for Business leadership to establish, & report on, key metrics to evaluate marketing ROI for campaigns & tactics.
- Self-direction you must be a self-starter who is able to operate with limited oversight
- Ability to prioritize ruthlessly there is much to be done & key to success will be determining the order in which to tackle numerous activities
- Strategic mindset you will need to ensure our marketing activities work together to build upon one another, make the whole greater than the sum of its parts.
- Previous startup/high-growth experience you excel in environments that are constantly where tasks & priorities can quickly shift
- Roll-up-your-sleeves mentality were a small team where everyone, including our executive team, gets their hands dirty to get stuff done
- Cross-functional collaboration & team building you love to get things done but you also see the value of stepping back to measure impact of actions & initiatives. You value working across functions to ensure the entire business line is operating effectively & not working in silos.
- Strong project management skills - ability to keep numerous projects with different timelines moving forward
- Detail & results orientation you are skilled at both planning & hands-on execution
- Relevant Experience you have 5-7+ years of professional B2B marketing experience, with particular emphasis on awareness building & efforts to drive MQLs.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.