Acquia empowers the worlds most ambitious brands to create digital customer experiences that matter. With open source Drupal at its core, the Acquia Digital Experience Platform (DXP) enables marketers, developers, & IT operations teams at thousands of global organizations to rapidly compose & deploy digital products & services that engage customers, enhance conversions, & help businesses stand out.
Headquartered in the U.S., Acquia has been named a top software company by The Software Report, rated a leader by the analyst community, & named a top place to work by the Boston Globe & the Boston Business Journal. We are Acquia. We are building for the future & we want you to be a part of it!
We are looking for a Customer Advocacy Specialist to plan & execute programs to drive customer reference initiatives. Reporting into Acquias Director of Communications & Customer Advocacy, this individual will work in an interdisciplinary capacity to support customer satisfaction, advocacy & loyalty.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, effective in project management, & capable of working cross-functionally across Acquias marketing, customer success, sales & product teams. Most importantly, the ideal candidate is passionate about engaging with customers & turning Acquias fans into advocates.
- Help build & maintain an advocacy program to maximize customer involvement in initiatives that drive engagement, sales & marketing references, & loyalty.
- Be the main point of contact within Acquia for marketers, sellers & others who require customer references to support sales, case studies, public relations, events & more.
- Manage Acquias use of Influitive to support an online customer community.
- Measure customer satisfaction & improve customer participation in Acquias quarterly customer survey (NPS).
- Manage Acquias work with customer reviews websites (e.g., G2, TrustRadius, etc.).
- Manage the Acquia customer advocacy database.
- Own the Engage Awards, Acquias annual customer & partner awards program that showcases outstanding case studies.
Desired skills & attributes:
- Ability to work across several teams to expand a program that is relatively new to Acquia. Doing this successfully will require that you be creative, willing to experiment with tactics & then evaluate what works.
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to cultivate & maintain effective relationships with customers as well as numerous Acquia stakeholders, including executives, marketers & sellers.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. While we work on a team, much of your work will require that you be able to take initiative & move projects ahead with only moderate oversight.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to write & speak clearly & persuasively with a variety of audiences is critical.
- Strong computer skills & working knowledge of Google Sheets & Slides.
- Experience with Salesforce is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline.
Acquia is an equal opportunity (EEO) employer. We hire without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.