We believe life is better with theater in it. Theater brings us together, challenges our perspectives, & ultimately develops us into more complete humans - no matter who you are or where youre from.
Thats why were on a mission to make theater as accessible as possible & find a seat for everyone.
Launched in 2013, our international theater ticketing platform connects global audiences in 15 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. We work with thousands of venues to provide the best-priced tickets available in the biggest cities around the world, including New York City, Londons West End, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Washington DC, Chicago, & Australia. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model, creating greater access to theater, & expanding the theater-going audience.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. All applicants are welcome!
About the role:
As a member of the Australian Guest Services team, you will report directly to our Director of Partnerships, Australia, also based in Melbourne. This role is responsible for assisting guests with ticketing inquiries, services issues, & a base level of technical support via phone, chat, & email correspondence.
Please note this is a part-time, remote position.
- Responding to customer service queries from guests via phone & email.
- Represent the TodayTix brand in a professional, courteous manner.
- Support with setting up shows & seasons for sale on TodayTix through our in-house CMS.
- Assist with monitoring inventory levels & add in additional allocations to ensure theyre adequate to meet demand/support promotions.
- Assist to create show listings & routinely update to reflect current show imagery & offerings
- Support & contribute to guest loyalty & Surprise & Delight programs.
- Meet pre-determined KPI targets to ensure consistency in service across various Australian markets.
- Collaborate with the Guest Services team to complete projects as needed.
- Other administrative tasks & projects as required by the Director of Partnerships
- Previous customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Highly organized & attentive to detail
- Team player
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Previous experience working from home preferred
- Box Office, Ticketing, or Theatre Administration background
- Open/flexible availability
This is a part-time position located in Melbourne.
Compensation commensurate with experience.