A Lion, A Cube & A Pencil.
If you read that & thought Cannes, ADC & D&AD by golly, do we have a job for you. We are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to own our agency award efforts & event relationships globally.
The right candidate will have knowledge of the industry awards & events circuit. Ideally, they will have held a Communications, Marketing or Project Management role in an agency environment or have experience working at an awards organization.
The role is twofold:
1. Managing award submissions: This person will work directly with our Chief Creative Officer & Chief Strategy Officer to streamline our work awards process. They will help identify award worthy work, as well as strategically aligning it to competitions & categories. Theyll also work in partnership with our world-class studio on case film creation.
2. Relationship Management: This person will establish relationships on behalf of Critical Mass with key industry event & award show organizers. They will keep the agency up to date on jury opportunities & unique partnership opportunities at events & awards.
This person will be a very important member of a small Marketing group that sits within the Critical Mass Business Development & Marketing & Communications team. The Marketing group is responsible for growing Critical Masss presence in the marketplace by finding creative & provocative ways to tell Critical Masss brand story.
- Own award entries globally from planning to submission
- Project manage multidisciplinary teams across offices & time zones
- Ensure entries comply with competition guidelines, including eligibility, licensing, asset specifications, & more
- Lead the creation of case study films from client approvals, to storyboarding, to bid proposal & production
- Own & maintain the integrity of an annual awards submissions budget, set by the Chief Financial Officer
- Create & maintain an annual Awards & Events calendar
- Identify industry lists & jury opportunities for Critical Mass thought leaders
- Organize award materials for submission
- Manage relationships with key members of award & event organizations
- Lead marketing initiatives & cultivate a marketing mindset within the organization
- A strategic mindset & the ability to execute both short-term & long-term initiatives
- Ability to work well under pressure while maintaining a high-level of energy, accuracy & positive attitude
- Extensive attention to detail & an organized way of working
- Exceptional project management, communication & writing skills
- Great relationship-building skills & experience dealing with people from all levels & departments
- Ability to communicate professionally & effectively with leadership teams & executive