Strength in Trust
Our goal at OneTrust is to bring the power of trust to companies all over the world. Using cutting-edge technology and a real-world approach to ethics, compliance, privacy, security, & third-party risk, weve created a no-nonsense platform to help supercharge the global push for trust.
We are looking for a dynamic senior-level Product Manager to lead, develop & execute the product strategy & roadmap for the OneTrust Data Governance team. The product team delivers world-class enterprise data governance products & solutions integrated with AI-powered privacy & security solutions, in one holistic platform. Product Managers are key members in translating market needs into new product opportunities while supporting existing product features to improve customer experiences.
- Define & execute product roadmaps for enterprise data governance products & features, based on industry experiences, market research, customer interaction, requests, competitive research & feature value vs. time to complete
- Drive product initiatives & lead geographically distributed cross-functional product & development teams
- Develop on-going messaging & communications strategy for customers & partners that differentiates the OneTrust platform
- Set & clearly communicate development objectives, needs, & status of projects to internal stakeholders & customers
- Act as a Domain Expert for the OneTrust application to conduct live customer training sessions & provide internal knowledge transfer & support
- Someone who thrives under pressure in a fast-paced environment while juggling multiple personas & prioritize competing tasks & deadlines to deliver on aggressive timelines
- A self-starter someone who is proactive in identifying potential roadblocks
- Someone who understands their strengths & willing to share that knowledge with others
- Someone who can quickly iterate based on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Constantly willing to help, no matter the task
Your Experience Includes
- 5+ years of relevant experience in a data governance, data management, data warehousing, analytics, and/or big data environments
- 1-3 years of experience as a product manager, architect, or technical lead
- Experience defining, designing & building data products & applications
- Deep understanding in the areas of data management, big data analytics, data warehousing, data pipelines, etc.
- Experience working with/enabling solutions for analytics users, data stewards & other data customers in an analytics/big data environment
- Experience building big data visualizations, dashboards, datamarts & BI solutions
- Recent experience using an Agile/Scrum methodology to build world class software
- Working knowledge of SQL or python
- Demonstrated business analysis skills & experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related technical or business field
- Strong understanding of data governance tools, personas & processes
- Understanding of privacy regulations & tools
- Experience with workflow management tools, robotic automation tools & solutions
- Experience with policy builders, policy management tools, or identity & access management solutions
- Experience with metadata management tools
Our Commitment to You
When you join OneTrust you are stepping onto a launching pad the countdown has begun. The destination? A career without boundaries working alongside a diverse & inclusive crew who is passionate about doing meaningful work. As a pioneer, your voice & expertise will help chart the direction of an entirely new industry Trust. Our commitment to putting people first starts with you. Your growth is part of the mission. Our goal is to give you the power to embark on the next phase of your uniquely, unique career
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.