Build the programs to help Flexport grow
Deliver an employee experience that engages all employees & creates a deep sense of belonging & community.
The opportunity: Global Head of Enablement
We are looking for an experienced leader to lead our best-in-class global enablement organization. In this role, you will be responsible for the overall enablement of our global business functions including sales, account management, supply chain operations, technology & partner network. You will lead through a programmatic approach to onboarding, training, change management, communications & advance the blueprint to deploy our go-to-market service model to enable us to scale our service & software delivery to customers.
You will partner with leaders & teams across all levels of the company to deliver a full lifecycle experience for our business professionals to on-board, ramp, & continuously learn all the required knowledge & skills to service & delight our clients while advancing individual careers with real competency & skill development. You will report to our Chief Impact Officer & have a worldwide mandate.
- Be a strong general athlete driving strategic programs across multiple business & technology disciplines
- Establish the strategy to build & lead an enablement function that onboards, trains, & continuously up-levels our global business teams, focused on service excellence, technical knowledge, operational productivity & fundamental competency development
- Lead a global team of enablement program management professionals across content, curriculum, training, strategy, advocacy programs, communications, process improvement & change management
- Advance a functional center of excellence to document & index industry, technical & product knowledge to unlock customer value creation by our go-to-market & demand generation teams
- Advance & run performance indicators to measure efficacy, efficiency, & value creation impact
- Establish a replicable blueprint to scale our sales, account management operations & service model to new & emerging markets
- Continue to drive a change management function to ingest manage & deploy a continuous flow of software, process, & methods changes originated by many & delivered into globally distributed teams
You should have:
- A strong work ethic & ability to lead by example & influence across business functions
- A strategic mind with operating experience, particularly in a service-oriented go-to-market business
- The ability to move from abstract to practical & strategic to tactical - with the executive experience to operate at scale & scrappy/nimble to deliver high impact quick wins
- A deep appreciation for service & operationally heavy environments, as well as an appreciation for the people that power the operations & as a result will build programs with both the EQ & IQ necessary to unlock the potential of the individuals & the organization
- Ability to wear many hats & shift gears quickly to communicate effectively with stakeholders across sales, operations & technology functions
- Excellent team building & people management skills
- Exceptional program management capabilities & experience
- A personal brand & track record of recruiting & developing great talent respecting both industry expertise & those with transferable skills
- A hyper collaborative working style & and ability to drive a strategy, plan, & a team with conviction & urgency
At Flexport, we believe global trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make it easy & accessible for everyone. Were shaping the future of a $8.6T industry with solutions powered by innovative technology & exceptional people. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $19B of merchandise across 112 countries a year.
The recent global supply chain crisis has put Flexport center stage as we continue to play a pivotal role in how goods move around the world. At a valuation of $8B, were experiencing record growth & are proud to have the support of the best investors in the game who believe in our mission, solutions & people. Ready to tackle global challenges that impact business, society, & the environment? Come join us.
Worried about not having any logistics experience?
Dont be! Our mission is to make global trade easy for everyone. Thats why its important to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the global logistics industry forward.
We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.