ROLE: STUDIO PRODUCER
REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, STUDIO OPERATIONS
At HelloFresh, our mission is to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch, at home. With offices all over the world, we deliver delicious meals to millions of customers, worldwide.
HelloFresh is one of the top three largest companies to come out of Europe over the past four years! Our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal only three & half years after inception, we are active in nine markets, & on three continents.
We are recognized industry leadersreceiving over $300M in investor funding, as well as numerous awards for our outstanding products & service.
HelloFresh is in search of a full-time Studio Producer to join our in-house studio team in New York, NY. Reporting to the Associate Director, Studio Operations, the candidate will work closely with our Brand Operations team to oversee the execution of exceptional photo & video content.
The candidate will collaborate with photography, kitchen, styling, studio operations, project management & cross-functional stakeholders to drive execution of the photo shoot & post production lifecycle. He or she will work out of the HelloFresh Photo Studio in Industry City & will be responsible for managing & maintaining multiple, simultaneous photo shootsmany of which can be complex in natureensuring adherence to production best practices.
- Manage all aspects of studio production from brief hand off to final asset delivery including scheduling pre-pros, creating shot lists, & trafficking images to & from HelloFreshs post production partners
- Track end-to-end photoshoot deliverables & communicate between teams to ensure seamless process & final file delivery
- Build post-production schedules ensuring shoot dates align with file handoff deadlines leaving requisite time for QC & file delivery
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates & potential risks to the Studio Operations & Project Management team
- Build & deliver shot lists for each of the projects ensuring every asset is accounted for & returns from the post-production vendors as briefed
- Maintain & update post production workflow records with deadlines, markups & file locations for multiple third party vendors
- Manage trafficking, completion, quality assurance, & delivery of images & assets
- Partner with Brand Operations Team on studio data capture & maintenance of content in the digital asset management tool (DAM)
- Exercise critical thinking in navigating cross-functional processes & risk resolution
- Impeccably organized with a careful attention to detail
- An empowered self-starter, with excellent time management skills
- Proactive & solution-obsessed with the ability to avoid clashes by assessing risks to projects long before they occur & identifying creative solves to ensure every project is delivered on time & within budget & time constraints
- Organized & meticulous about getting things done in the most efficient manner possible while continuously looking for ways to improve workflows
- Able to prioritize multiple & competing priorities
- A creative thinker & team player with an ability to communicate clearly & calmly under pressure with staff, team members, & clients making you an essential member of the workplace
At a minimum, you have...
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required (or equivalent).
- 3-5 years of advertising agency or production company production experience; specifically, in a high volume, photo studio or agency production operations
- Experience in planning & executing photo & video shoots from start to finish, including ability to handle heavy schedule coordination
- Knowledge of industry rates & booking procedures of freelance talent; knowledge of commercial studio workflow
- Tenacity in follow-through, owning & guiding photo shoots from infancy to execution
- Experience working in a project management system (eg. Wrike, Asana, etc)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability & desire to effectively drive change through empathy & persistence
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.