Do you believe that creators should have the ability to get paid for the value they give to their fans?
We do, which is why we're building Patreon, a platform that powers membership services for creators with established followings. Patreon strives to provide creators with insight, education, & tools that make it possible to retain creative control while running their creative business, so creators can focus on creating & energizing their fanbases.
We have payed out over $500 million directly to creators on our platform this year alone, & our user base has doubled. In order to support this level of growth, we are looking for a Principal Product Manager for our Community Recruiting team.
What you would do:
- Build & deliver on the vision, strategy, & product roadmap for community features at Patreon that help creators & their superfans connect & engage around their shared passions
- Inspire & motivate a team of designers & engineers to achieve ambitious outcomes
- Work closely with cross-functional teams from engineering, data science, design, marketing, creator success, finance, legal & more
- Understand & influence the roadmaps of other product teams & our broader product strategy
Skills you possess:
- 7+ years in product management with 3+ years focused on solving complex problems for groups of users on consumer-facing products used by millions of users
- An understanding of qualitative & quantitative research & analytical methods & when to apply them to identify & appropriately prioritize a product roadmap
- The ability to gather input & communicate with a large number of internal & external stakeholders
- The ability to inspire & rally a team around a clear vision, strategy & roadmap
- A commitment to craft & product excellence
Who You'll Work With:
At Patreon, you'll join a high-performing & highly-empathetic team of people who proudly work on fulfilling our mission of funding the creative class. Our culture of creator-first, thoughtful teammates keeps work creative, stretching, & rewarding.