Senior Product Cost Manager
The Senior Product Cost Manager will have responsibility for managing product cost across all Peloton hardware platforms & provide insights to the executive team. This individual will work closely with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Sourcing, Product Marketing, & Operations to collect, analyze & summarize cost information for financial planning & new product development. This person will also be responsible for establishing the methodology & tools to scale the cost management process.
- Oversee the cost management activities to provide regular cost roll-up for existing products
- Analyze the detailed, itemized BOM cost for multiple products to provide meaningful insight for the different stakeholders
- Collect the cost information & projections from the Sourcing team to develop a comprehensive cost database
- Conduct ad hoc cost analysis for future product ideas based on internal cost database & external resources
- Identify cost reduction opportunities & risks with data-driven approach
- Collect & review market intelligence & generate insights for the stakeholders
- Refine existing cost management process & tool to scale the business & meet the cross-functional requirements
- Enable new business process for future supply chain needs, such as rebate, consignment, etc.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, or equivalent (MBA Preferred)
- 7+ years work experience in Supply Chain, Operations, Finance or related disciplines
- Experience with Excel, Power Point, PLM system & SQL
- Program management & cross-functional teamwork experience
- Experience with high volume, consumer electronics products
- Direct experience in cost/data analytics function