Partner Solutions Consultant
As a Partner Solutions Consultant, you will actively be working to engage with partners in their efforts to sell Appian to various organizations. The key responsibilities here would be to work with partners in enabling them on Appian technology & value, evangelize on our new capabilities & engage in POCs with partners for successful selling. Using technical creativity Using technical creativity & business acumen, you will illustrate the value that Appians platform can provide. You must be able to engage & articulate product positioning to both business & technical users in competitive scenarios. You will also rapidly identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process.
About the Role:
- Collaborate with Partner Directors to evangelize the Appian Platform to our partner ecosystem
- Assist in the production of RFPs & other proposals to partners
- Propose technical & creative business solutions in support of sales activities
- Design & deliver high-quality technical Proof of Concepts for partners & prospective customers
- Present technical & business aspects of Appian to a C-Level audience
- Represent Appians product to prospects at field events such as conferences, summits, seminars, etc
- Assist with the radiation strategy within the partner ecosystem by building relationships
- Work with colleagues across the organization to receive the support needed to accomplish the technical goals
- Self starter with a keen interest in learning & sharing
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science
- 5+ years as a successful Pre-Sales Engineer OR 5+ years in a Professional Services/Consulting role that is client facing & involves sales scenarios
- Must be fluent in English. Multi-linguistic skill is a plus.
- Able to thrive in a unique culture where thinking outside of the box is required daily & creative input is necessary to solve business problems
- Technical depth to respond to all functional & technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Proven success conveying customer requirements to Product Management teams
- Familiarity with Business Process Management, Case Management, or Low Code Development products is a plus
- Experience in production environments (application servers, web servers, databases)
- Strong verbal & written communication skills, customer interaction, requirements analysis, presentations, & system design
- Willing to travel to partner & customer locations throughout the assigned regions
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.