Quick Take: Axios is a new digital media company that tells you what matters & why to make you smarter, faster. We're hiring an Associate for our Events team!
Why it Matters: We need an Associate who will manage event audience development & outreach while also supporting the creative team with concept research, creation & design (including signage creation, deck creation, etc). They will also manage event materials & multiple front-of-house & back-of-house tasks on-site at events.
Go Deeper: This role has creative & operational responsibilities & will often work on multiple, concurrent events while moving at a fast pace.
The Details: Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios mission & have the following skills:
- Experience working in events
- Event marketing experience is not required but preferred
- Extremely detail oriented & organized
- Flexible & with proven ability to think on your feet
- Ability to multitask & meet deadlines
- Positive, collaborative attitude
- Familiar with the Adobe suite
- Competent in Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time
- Ability to work early mornings & late nights
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter & cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, & diverse work culture
- Annual learning & development stipend