CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4.3+ million members across the country.
We are seeking an ambitious, adaptable, & eager Agile Program Manager to drive business-critical initiatives in our New Verticals space, supporting our Sports, Healthcare, Payments, & Enterprise & Identity roadmaps, while breaking into new business lines. This individual has a strong track record for execution & delivery of effective, highly-available, & flexible technology solutions in a hyper-growth fast-paced environment where priorities shift quickly.
As an Agile Program Manager, you will partner with Business, Product, & Engineering leadership to drive strategic roadmapping exercises in the New Verticals space while collaborating with teams to plan, execute, & validate technology initiatives. You will be a champion for your team & serve as an ambassador to the broader Technology organization. You will join & contribute to a rapidly growing community of Agile Program Managers who elevate CLEARs teams to operate to their fullest potential.
Ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate a sharp analytical perspective, strong negotiation, facilitation, & executive communication skills, ruthless prioritization chops & a persistent can-do attitude.
Experience scoping & delivering technology projects in an agile setting is required. Experience with compliance frameworks (PCI, HIPAA) is desired but not required for the right candidate.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the cross-functional delivery of a range of technology & compliance deliverables using advanced negotiation, facilitation, planning & dependency management techniques.
- Use Agile project methodologies to drive continuous incremental delivery against quarterly / annual roadmap objectives
- Collaborate with engineering, product & governance teams to break complex multi-disciplinary projects into prioritized & properly scoped plans of action
- Demonstrate ownership of the entire project lifecycle from beginning to end
- Facilitate release planning activities across teams
- Create clear visibility into status & progress within the team & for stakeholders
- Identify & manage cross-team dependencies & risks; define & drive mitigation plans
- Run retrospectives to remediate operational & process gaps
- Forecast completion estimates using empirical data & stated assumptions
- Assist Technology leadership with developing a strategic roadmap for CLEAR's systems, architecture, & practices
- Lead teams as an agile coach / servant leader
- Advocate for agile principles & help negotiate agreements between teams; facilitate productive communication between teams & among teammates
- Be a champion for CLEARs values; advocate for trust, integrity & openness
- Lead continuous improvement by identifying & remediating cross-functional process gaps across your teams & the technology organization at large
- Ensure that CLEAR's processes & artifacts are helping us to deliver rapidly & with agility
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree & 4-7+ years of relevant project/program management experience
- Must have Agile delivery leadership experience in a cloud-native environment
- Selfless, humble, compassionate; you are a relentless optimist in the face of adversity
- Obsessive about the right communication for the right audience; able to communicate technical matters to technical & non-technical audiences
- Strategic thinker with strong customer focus
- Strong analytical & project management skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize, track, & deliver results
- Able to influence & embed within multiple teams to achieve defined goals
- Must be able to help course correct continuously as new priorities & new information becomes available
- Strong visual communicator with a toolkit of impactful presentation / facilitation methods
Nice to Have:
- Scrum Alliance CSM / CSP certification or PMIs Agile Certified Professional (ACP) preferred, SAFe or other scaled agile certifications a plus
- Experience scoping & delivering technology projects within compliance frameworks (PCI, HIPAA)
- Experience operating in a regulated or security sensitive environment