At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
Lyft is hiring for its growing Regulatory Compliance team. If you want to help Lyft change the transportation industry & enjoy finding creative solutions to complex problems, this team is for you!
As a Senior Specialist, Compliance External Audit, you will develop a deep understanding of the processes Lyft has in place necessary to meet its regulatory obligations around the country. You will be a key member of the Audit team responsible for hunting out any gaps in our processes & helping the Compliance team find solutions to plug those gaps. You will work hand in hand with our Compliance team to perform audits, document processes, & be responsive to data requests from regulators. In this role, you will report into the Manager, Regulatory Audits.
- Work with the Regulatory Audit & Reporting team to continuously improve our processes to make us faster, leaner, & more accurate
- Partner with key stakeholders to perform risk assessments. Identify & quantify material risks. Develop audit plans to address material risk
- Perform process & regulatory audits to find process gaps & thrive towards continuous improvement
- Identify trends in the data reporting, in order to preemptively improve our compliance systems & processes
- Perform quality assurance reviews to conform with IIA Standards. Identify gaps & make recommendations to support the maturation of Internal Audit
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including compliance, legal, government relations, operations, & finance
- 3+ years of experience in an internal audit or compliance role
- Ability to analyze & quickly understand processes in order to appropriately determine whether objectives & goals have been met
- Ability to multi-task effortlessly & manage competing priorities under demanding deadlines
- Drive to provide accurate results as quickly as possible & continuously iterate
- Passion for Lyft & the ridesharing community
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.