Who are we?
WorldRemit is changing the way people send money abroad. Weve taken something complicated & made it simple. Tap the WorldRemit App or click on our website & your international transfer is made to a bank account, cash pickup, Mobile Money, or airtime top-up. Founded in 2010, we send international remittances from 50 countries to more than 150 countries & we continue to expand our footprint.
Using WorldRemit is easy because we do the hard bit, connecting hundreds of banks, money agents, mobile operators & payment systems around the world. These were never designed to work together, but WorldRemit makes it happen.
WorldRemit has grown on average by 50% year on year & is now processing over 3bn of remittances on an annualised basis. We have raised c.$200 million in funding, currently employ over 750 employees & have offices in London, USA, Philippines, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong & other locations.
The journey is just beginning. We believe in faster, simpler, more accessible money transfers. That means building better products & services for our customers.
Changing the world isnt easy so we only hire the most talented people. You need to think differently, believe in new solutions to old problems, & have the drive to make them happen. You can learn more about our culture & how we work by watching this video on our Careers page
About the Role
We are seeking an experienced in-house Corporate Recruiter who has good experience of recruiting in multiple corporate areas. The successful Corporate Recruiter will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced business environment. You will be recruiting across a selection of Business Units such as Finance, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Audit, Commercial, Customer Service, Operations. You will be working across multiple teams & departments, sourcing the best talent to match the requirements outlined by Senior Stakeholders
As a Corporate Recruiter, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working closely with hiring managers to understand requirements
- Advertising roles internally & externally on relevant job boards
- Screening Cvs & Selection candidate's
- Sitting in & assisting with face-to-face interviews
- Providing thorough feedback to candidates
- Direct sourcing
- Social media & creative methods
- Ensuring a positive Candidate experience
- Stakeholder management
- Work closely with HR peers such as HRBPs & HR Co-Ordinators
- PSL management
- Reduce time & cost to fill
- Offering & closing candidates
Summary of required experience & attributes
- Previous in-house experience across corporate function & multiple BUs (Finance, Marketing, Legal, Risk, Audit, Commercial, Customer Service, Operations)
- Previous agency recruitment background
- Strong stakeholder management
- ATS (Greenhouse highly desirable)
- Comfortable with ambiguity & ability to work autonomously with minimal direction
- Hands on approach
- Team Player
- Communication Skills
- Takes ownership
- Customer focused
Start Date: ASAP
- Life assurance of 3 times your salary, should the worst happen.
- Pension scheme offering 8% matched contributions.
- Private medical & dental care plans.
- 25 days of holiday plus bank holidays, rising to 28 after 3 years.
- Free breakfast & fruit every day & Friday afternoon tea drinks & nibbles.
- No formal dress code.