Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are a growing organization, & we're looking for an experienced Sales Enablement Training Manager to own our Sales Training & Enablement programs. This is a critical role working with key cross-functional stakeholders & teams to ensure technical, clinical, & business related information at Omada is successfully incorporated into effective learning programs for our world-class Sales team.
- Create, plan, organize, & deliver comprehensive sales training programs including workshops, certification programs / assessments, web conferences, virtual learning programs, etc.
- Work directly with sales & product leaders to build robust training solutions
- Establish training metrics / assessments to measure performance & report out to sales leadership
- Serve as liaison between marketing, clinical, sales operations, & field sales teams to streamline communication, education, & training initiatives
- Assist in design, development, & execution of National Sales Meeting(s) including interactive workshops & overall meeting agenda
- Keep sharp by participating in educational activities, maintain professional networks, participating in professional organizations!
You will love this job if you are:
- Able to take charge & create a path forward amidst a growing & evolving organization; creating clarity on next steps & definition of success
- Experienced, comfortable, & effective at public speaking
- Proven success partnering with cross-functional teams
- Detail oriented, yet always able to see the big picture
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation & technology!
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- 2-4 years of Sales Enablement, Performance Consulting & / or Learning & Facilitation experience within a similar role; prior sales experience a plus
- Experience building & executing learning & development programs for a commercial audience
- Highly proficient at building strong stakeholder relationships
- Experience working with an LMS & / or sales enablement platform; experience with SalesHood a plus
- Excellent facilitation & moderator skills
- Ability to use adult learning principles & curriculum design techniques to effectively design & develop various learning experiences
- Ability to assert own ideas & work across various functions to achieve goals!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options + extended post termination option exercise window (for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation
- Parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision
- Community volunteering
- 401k retirement savings plan
About Omada Health: Weve pioneered digital behavioral medicine: an innovative approach to tackling the growing epidemic of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, & obesity. Our online programs combine world-class science, technology, & design to inspire & enable people everywhere to live free of chronic disease. Named one of Fast Companys 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World, our team includes passionate & talented individuals. Our approach has been embraced by major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Kaiser Permanente & Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.