Youll Click With Us If You
- Act like an owner
- Conduct yourself with the highest integrity
- Speak up with radical candor
- Practice empathy
- Have a high & ever-climbing bar for excellence
- Dont give up, even when it gets tough
- Help make the team greater than the sum of its parts
- Are thoughtful & self-reflective
As a Hospitality Specialist & Trainer you are a key part of the Customer Experience & Operations team focused on supporting our animated, vibrant client base as well as our All-Star Alfred Squad to ensure that each & every one of them feels taken care of. Youll be training & coaching new team members set up their markets for success. Jumping in, setting up, & laying the pavement for current & future operations leaders.
Your part is to support the front lines -- with one hand you'll be fielding phone calls, emails, & SMS; with the other, youll be implementing & facilitating training modules to help advance the team. You are critical in developing future leaders to help customers the country over come home happy!
What Youre Like
- Problem solver- one size doesnt fit all
- Genuinely curious
- Self starter who is comfortable working autonomously within a loose framework
- Have the ability to think on your feet & tackle several projects at once
- Thoughtful & rational decision-maker weighing different options & optimizing choices based on client & business needs
- Roll up your sleeves to get things done - executing not only quickly but with high quality
- Are independent & see the bigger picture
- Are a teacher & coach at heart - you know the lesson is never final!
- Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills
What Youll Do
- Receive, review, manage, & execute inbound customer requests & communications, across multiple channels
- Coordinate & drive multiple requests simultaneously to execution (aka: get things done for customers)
- Manage multiple vendors across different service types
- Foster relationships with customers & internal customers by giving meaningful feedback that results in increased service adoption & high feedback scores
- Have a knack for coming up with creative solutions to any problems by searching & finding information, analyzing data, identifying product fits, & coming up with creative out-of-the-box ideas
- Make yes / no calls on customer requests based on on cost-efficiency
- Collaborate with business leaders & managers on goals, curriculum, & learning strategies to drive business results
- Identify training needs & the skill sets required for employees to be successful
- Manage ongoing training needs to close the gap between where we are & where we want to go
- Update & maintain global training materials as policies & procedures change
- Set up train the trainer documents & tutorials - outlining goals for the trainer by training function
- Identify holes in existing trainings by market & fill them in
- Create shadow or training plan for new hires
- Monitor Trainees progress with daily, weekly, monthly check ins to ensure theyre set up for success at Alfred
- Host regional trainings as policies & processes change
- Work with City teams to train employees on driving business metrics (client spend, activation, & feedback) through building events, email/phone outreach, collecting feedback, etc)
- Develop & sustain productive field relationships with employees at all levels
What Else Youll Need
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Youre willing to working weekend or holiday coverage, as needed
- Willingness to travel 25%
Hello Alfred is a hospitality & technology platform focused on building intuitive, personal help into the most important space in peoples lives: our home. As the only company in the world that customers trust with the keys to their homes, were building a world where people come first, hospitality is an everyday luxury, & its not only easy, but OK, to ask for help to manage our busy lives.
We believe in responsible company-building, which means we deeply consider the second- & third-order consequences of our actions. We do the right thing, even when its more difficult or takes longer.
Find out why Fast Company named this four-year-old startup one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the World. Join us on our mission to build the future of urban living.