The Jetty executive team is looking for an Executive Assistant to support both co-founders in a timely, professional & organized manner. This role will be responsible for performing a wide range of complex & confidential administrative duties requiring excellent communication skills & attention to detail. The ideal candidate has prior experience as an Executive Assistant, problem solves proactively, & adapts to the ever changing start-up environment. This role will report to the Chief of Staff.
Jetty is a new financial services company giving renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations. As a leader on our Sales team, your focus will be on making Jetty the first choice for insurance products for real estate property managers & owners. This position reports to the Director of Sales Operations in our NYC headquarters.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as "gatekeeper" & "gateway, creating win-win situations for direct access to the co-founders' time by coordinating & managing Google Calendar & arranging internal & external meetings with key partners & stakeholders
- Be proactive in assessing conflicts & situations, anticipating the needs of the co-founders, & be able to prioritize so your leaders can continue to achieve
- Build efficiencies into the founders & the companys existing operations, & help define new operational strategies
- Stay up-to-date on company happenings & priorities & keep your finger on the pulse of the organizations needs
- Process business related expenses & draft internal & external correspondences
- Some personal errands & tasks to be done on an as needed basis during work hours (not to exceed 5 hours per week)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4-7 years of experience supporting multiple Executives at once
- Bachelors degree preferred, not required
- Familiarity with Google suite required
- Strong organizational skills that reflects ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Very strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Expert level written & verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, & demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service & response
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities & proposes solutions
Jetty is a new financial services company for everyday renters. We give renters easier & more affordable access to rental homes, while helping property managers drive occupancy, reduce costs, & streamline operations.
Jetty launched to market in 2017 & is headquartered in New York City, with our products available nationwide. Learn more about Jetty: www.jetty.com
Jetty is firmly committed to building a team as diverse as our Members. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities for all candidates regardless of race, ancestry, citizenship, sex, gender identity or expression, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, or veteran status.
Benefits & Perks
- Health, dental, & vision insurance through Aetna & MetLife
- 401(k) through Betterment
- Optional life & disability coverage, HSA & FSA
- Generous parental leave policy
- Free Citi Bike membership & pre-tax commuter benefits
- Gym discounts at NYHRC, NYSC, & ClassPass
- Plenty of snacks & coffee