ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
FanDuel Group is based in New York, with offices in California, New Jersey, Florida, Atlanta, Oregon & Scotland. Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- TVG The best-in-class horse racing TV/media network & betting platform
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
FanDuel is looking for a Senior Marketing Technology Associate to help drive our marketing initiatives. You will play a key role supporting FanDuels marketing technology programs & campaign automations. You will gain exposure to multiple brand verticals including Fantasy Sports, Sportsbook, Casino & Racing, in addition to the product & engineering teams. This is an exciting opportunity to help elevate revenue driving marketing initiatives at a premier gaming company.
THE GAME PLAN
Everyone on our team has a part to play
- Act as project manager organizing requirements for the deployment of new marketing technology initiatives.
- Cultivate an understanding of our marketing technology stack (Braze, Knime, Segment) & how all its pieces work together
- Manage marketing technology requests from key stakeholders according to a predefined process
- Help drive advancements in our marketing technology stack, working with Marketing Managers & the Director in the execution & deployment of the marketing technology roadmap.
- Maintain knowledge base for Marketing Technology Team in Confluence.
- Partner with cross functional teams including Marketing & Technology on new initiatives & maintain a continuous feedback loop during ongoing work.
- Partner with the Marketing Technology Manager on monitoring Martech program backlog.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing of MarTech best practices for our tech stack across FDG.
- Research new features & channels offered through MarTech vendors, such as SMS, new personalization capabilities from Movable Ink, & more.
- Keep up with innovation in the marketing technology space & make recommendations on new practices to adopt.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred
- 3+ years of experience in technology or marketing, with experience creating & managing projects & new implementations from start to finish preferred
- Experience with JIRA & Confluence preferred
- You have knowledge of email service providers & customer data platforms
- Strong grasp of working within & delivering against timelines
- Comfortable with querying & logic (SQL knowledge a plus)
- Understanding of APIs & SDK implementations
- Has a positive attitude & loves opportunities to collaborate with others
- Strong organizational skills & effective at project management
- You dont mind working during non-traditional business hours as needed
- An avid sports & gaming fan, & have played FanDuel or competitive products preferred
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.