OwnBackup is a leading cloud-to-cloud backup & restore vendor. We provide secure, automated, daily backups of SaaS & PaaS data as well as sophisticated data compare & restore tools for disaster recovery. Our solution complements the SaaS vendors (e.g. Salesforce) built-in data-protection mechanisms by covering data loss & corruption caused by human errors, malicious intent, integration errors, & rogue applications. The solution also provides enterprises with the performance & reporting required to meet compliance regulations in a number of industries.
OwnBackup was co-founded by data-recovery, data-protection & information-security experts, each with over 15 years experience in their respective fields. We are a top-ranked backup & restore ISV on the Salesforce.com AppExchange, the 2018 Salesforce Appy award winner, & the winner of multiple Demo Jam awards.
We believe that every employee in the company can & should make an impact every day, & we empower them to do so. If you are self-motivated, like to take initiative, thrive in a dynamic environment & are a great team player you will love working here.
The Account Executive role is a high-visibility high-impact role that is at the centre of our growth strategy into the UK market. The ideal candidate will be a highly driven, curious & entrepreneurial individual, with good knowledge of the SaaS applications space. Account Executives will be targeting IT & business leaders at companies with 700-2,000 employees to help them develop a backup strategy for their SaaS infrastructure through our best of breed SaaS backup platform. The role will be focused on selling into the Salesforce customer ecosystem.
- Manage the full sales cycle from qualification & discovery, to fulfillment
- Develop & execute strategic account plans
- Forecast sales activity & revenue achievement
- Respond to inbound leads & develop your own pipeline using outbound prospecting best practices
- Deliver killer product demonstrations to set OwnBackup apart from other solutions
- Be an evangelist of the need to for enterprises to backup & own their SaaS application data
- Minimum of 3 years quota carrying experience selling SaaS applications or SaaS related consulting services to medium & large businesses
- Track record of exceeding quota on a regular basis
- salesforce.com power user
- Knowledge of the enterprise SaaS application landscape
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with salesforce administration best practices
- Previous sales methodology training
- Excellent computer skills: salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, & Excel
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.