Acquired by Squarespace in 2019, Unfold is the toolkit for storytellers. We enable creators to stand out, grow, & monetize on social media. We are the all-in-one platform for the next generation of entrepreneurs with tools for content creation, planning, bio sites, & more.
Unfold is looking for a Senior Strategist to support & drive the app's mobile acquisition strategy. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to create & execute effective acquisition strategies & launch new marketing campaigns while working with cross functional teams engineering, product, & creative. As part of the paid media & ASO Team, you will play an instrumental role as we seek to acquire new mobile app customers. We are a creative & fun team with an eye for aesthetics that loves to move quickly to keep up with the pace of our industry.
This position is based in New York & reports into the Associate Director, Unfold Marketing.
You'll Get To
- Leverage media buying platforms to execute mobile media campaigns that drive subscribers for Unfold app, (i.e. Apple Search Ads, Paid Social)
- Support acquisition initiatives for the Unfold app on iOS & Android
- Execute test plan for new acquisition channels (i.e. Google App Campaign, mobile DSPs etc.)
- Own at the tactical level managing campaign execution, creating & optimizing campaigns, analyzing campaign reporting & solving problems
- Take relevant action on insights gained from mobile campaign reporting
- Mange creative needs & request new assets as needed to optimize performance
Who We're Looking For
- 2+ years of experience in mobile app acquisition media/marketing
- Track record of delivering mobile customer acquisition growth & optimization across key metrics
- History of teamwork & willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done
- Understanding of third party mobile attribution tracking tools
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw insights & learnings from reports
- High attention to detail & proven ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Demonstrate a curious & problem-solving mindset
Benefits & Perks
- Health insurance with 100% premium covered for you & your dependent children
- Fertility & adoption benefits
- Headspace mindfulness app subscription
- Retirement benefits with employer match
- Flexible vacation & paid time off
- Up to 20 weeks of paid family leave
- Equity plan for all employees
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Education reimbursement
- Employee donation match to community organizations
- 7 Employee Resource Groups across locations
- Dog-friendly workplace
- Free lunch & snacks
- Private rooftop
Squarespace is a leading all-in-one website building & ecommerce platform that enables millions to build a brand & transact with their customers in an impactful & beautiful online presence. Our products allow anyone at any stage of their journey to manage their projects & businesses through websites, domains, ecommerce, marketing tools, & scheduling, along with tools for managing a social media presence with Unfold & hospitality business management through Tock. Squarespace democratizes access to outstanding design, helping our customers in approximately 200 countries & territories maintain consistent branding across all digital touchpoints to stand out online. Our team of more than 1,400 is headquartered in downtown New York City, with offices in Dublin, Ireland, Portland, Oregon, Los Angeles, California & Chicago, Illinois. For more information, visit www.squarespace.com.www.squarespace.com.
Today, more than a million people around the globe use Squarespace to share different perspectives & experiences with the world. Not only do we embrace & celebrate the diversity of our customers, but we also work toward the same in our employees. At Squarespace, we are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.