Car shopping is complicated. At CarGurus, we use data & technology to make it simple, giving people the tools they need to confidently find, buy, finance, or sell a car. The best part? Our work makes a real impact. Were the most-visited car-shopping site in the US & we are growing fast in our international markets. Ready to come along for the ride?
What youll do:
- Develop the vision & strategy for centralizing our onsite merchandising & ad efforts
- Partner with our outstanding engineering & analytics teams to overhaul how we cross sell products on our site
- Identify underperforming merchandising placements, & translate those insights into impactful product innovations
- Define & analyze the data to determine success of the program & prioritize new opportunities
- Build or integrate with third-party tools to empower the marketing organization to test merchandising creative & optimize internal ads
- Keep stakeholders up-to-date & drive alignment on future plans
- Evaluate industry standard methodologies to understand the best way for CarGurus to merchandise our products
Who you are:
- 3+ years of product management experience in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Onsite advertising experience is preferred: ideal candidates would have experience working with Google Ad Manager or a similar system
- Strong analytical & creative problem-solving skills required
- Ability to adapt quickly & think big
- Ability to lead projects of varying size & scope simultaneously while prioritizing appropriately
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills & presentation experience
- Tenacious self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to efficiently liaison with internal teams, & able to adapt style to work closely with varying personality types
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
At CarGurus, we invest in our peoples professional growth with everything from learning & development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skill set without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. We also strive to provide perks & benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, & more. That includes equity in the companyour way of showing that we want you here for the long haul.
We work hard every day to build the worlds most trusted & transparent automotive marketplace, but trust & transparency dont just apply to our consumers. They extend to our talent, too. We aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves & their potentialwhere you dont just fit, you thrive. We dont discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
We recognize that flexibility plays a critical role in enabling our people to thrive in both their personal & professional lives. We currently welcome Gurus into our Cambridge, MA office on a voluntary basis but do not require employees to physically be in the office. We will adopt a hybrid working model when health experts & government officials in our local communities deem it safe to do so. Specific arrangements within this model will be up to team leaders discretion; we encourage you to discuss your questions & needs during the interview process.
All US CarGurus employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation. This helps us to safeguard the health of our employees & their families, our customers & visitors, & the community at large.