Similarweb is a place for the dreamers. A place to grow personally & professionally, by constantly challenging yourself & the status quo, bringing in new ideas, & simply daring to explore In Similarweb youll be surrounded by talented individuals that are passionate about data, technology, & people.
For five years running, Similarweb has been chosen as one of Dun & Bradstreets TOP BEST HI-TECH COMPANIES TO WORK FOR IN ISRAEL. We raised over $240M & have 800 employees across 10 global offices. In May 2021, we began trading on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), & we couldnt have done it without each & every one of our Similarwebbers.
We believe in balancing between the flexibility of working from home, & the fun of working together & face to face personal connections. That is why, at Similarweb we have implemented a Hybrid model, in which you work from the office 3 days, & can decide to work from home two days a week. Enjoying the best of both worlds!
A unique opportunity for a talented consultant to join our pioneering Advisory Services (AS) team at an exciting time of growth.
The Advisory Services Consultant is responsible for demonstrating the value of AS for prospects, focused on the Star Program Marketing motion & other Marketing content driven initiatives, scoping & delivering of, insightful, one off reports in collaboration with the sales organisation & data engineering teams
- Partner with GTM (Go-toMarket) to scope out & deliver custom advisory projects to answer clients pain points using Similarwebs Star Program AS reports
- Collaborate with Data Engineering to confirm use-case specific data availability & effort estimates to produce bespoke reporting
- Craft project proposals for clients & detailed scope-of-work documents in partnership with Account/Sales teams
- Manage the whole project cycle up to client delivery
What will I bring to the team?
- Experience in scoping & delivering complex data driven projects
- Digital Marketing knowledge
- Experience in consulting
- Advanced level proficiency in data analysis, Excel & PowerPoint (SQL/Python is nice-to-have)
- Ability to build rapport, establish trust & create emotional engagement with internal stakeholders & clients
- Strong project management skills to manage multiple & complex projects in collaboration with total commitment on quality & timelines.
- Strategic thinking to understand issues, trends & perspectives, focusing on long term success
- Problem-solving skills to proactively recognize problems & use all available resources to identify the best solution & to build proven methodology to solve similar problems
- Advanced analytical skills to evaluate, optimize, & integrate various facts to drive business impact
Why choose Similarweb?
We believe that building a great product & a great company starts with finding amazing people & helping them grow & develop professionally & personally. At Similarweb, youll be surrounded by innovative, passionate & creative people that are looking to drive real impact. We are proud to have over 500 talented & passionate professionals, & we strongly believe in winning together as a way of driving a successful business!
- Data-Driven: We believe data-driven decisions are the key to success & we are evangelists for the power of digital insights
- Passionate: We care deeply about what we do, are accountable for our actions & are committed to helping each other
- Excellence: Its in our nature; & we work hard to make a difference
- Winning Together: We know what it takes to build a great company & a great product & it begins with valuing each & every member of our team
Bring your authentic self, DEI @ Similarweb
Similarweb is a global company that strives to create a workplace reflective of the communities we serve, where individuals are empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.