Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an entrepreneurial Technical Project Manager to be the founder of our Expert Services practice in the EMEA region. Twilios Expert Services team works hand in hand with our largest & most innovative contact center customers' to lead onsite consultations.
- You are an entrepreneur with the drive & skills required to successfully build a services business from the ground up.
- As a seasoned services professional, you take pride influencing the largest & most important customers in your region.
- You bring confidence & competence to enterprise customers as you lead them to implement successful technology programs.
- You are a skilled influencer, able to motivate others to action, even without formal authority.
- You have successfully launched & managed multiple complex software development projects in your career.
- You anticipate bottlenecks, explore contingencies, & provide effective escalation management.
- You pride yourself on your adaptability, & thrive in a fast-changing environment.
As a founding team member in your region, you will enable the Twilio Expert Services team to bring deep implementation experience to the most important customers in your market, creating marquee implementations & customer relationships that fuel Twilios growth for years to come.
- As a technical program manager, you will work on paid engagements leading implementations for our top customers.
- As an Expert Services founder in your region, you will work with account executives & customers to evaluate how services, packaging, & pricing should be customized to make your region successful.
- You will travel when needed to run discovery & project planning sessions with customers.
- You will create project plans that help customers efficiently & successfully drive their projects to production, & oversee their implementation with a combination of on-site & remote meetings.
- You will report on bookings, projects, & services delivered in your region.
- From your unique position working closely with the largest customers, you will serve as an important advocate for customer needs, relaying information back to sales, product, support, & others.
- Ultimately, you will create a great experience for Twilio customers & help Twilio services scale to make even more customers wildly successful.
**You will be traveling 30% to 50% of the time for this role.
This is a critical role for Twilio to make sure all internal & external constituents are aligned to support our customers as they ramp towards production launch. This is a great opportunity to influence a diverse set of cross-functional teams & drive success at Twilio as we grow our leadership position in the enterprise market.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. The Expert Services team plays an integral role in building out the products that allow our developer community to meet their communication needs.
Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be based in our wonderful new offices in London, Soho Square.
About us :
Founded in 2008, Twilio has over 1,500 employees, with headquarters in San Francisco & other offices in Atlanta, Bogot, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Madrid, Mountain View, Munich, New York City, Singapore, & Tallinn.
More than 2 million developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.