One of the key services that andros provides to our clients is known as Committee Management. Clients utilize this service to assist in processing & making decisions on the information we return to them at the end of the credentialing process. The Operations Coordinator, Committee will be responsible for ensuring this process is efficient, scalable, and, importantly, compliant. .
In this role, you will work closely with the operations team, specifically the Committee Operations Manager, as well as our Compliance & Client Success teams. You will be coordinating administrative functions that support the committee process. This includes writing reports, ensuring files are ready for committee review, creating meeting agendas, taking minutes, & providing follow-up actions.
- Innovate within the Committee product & scale our abilities:
- Assist in improving & scaling Committee as a service & product
- Maintain a structured workflow that leads to a standardized process across all clients
- Produce committee deliverables in an efficient & accurate manner
- Synthesize & summarize provider information into effective reports
- Compile relevant data for providers who need to be reviewed for a credentialing committee
- Ensure important information is captured & clearly documented for credentialing committees
- Utilize our workflow system to track your work; keep this system updated to accurately reflect the state of your work
- This will provide you with a clear & precise insight into the tracking process & lead to a timely & successful completion of the deliverables.
- Support other teams effectively & efficiently
- Work closely with the Client Success team to ensure we are delivering on client needs around Committee expectations
- Partner with Product & Engineering to ensure client concerns are incorporated into Committee product updates
- Research unknowns & develop new strategies
- Become a knowledge source to advise other teams & clients on committee processes
- Conduct research into issues related to your work
- Assist in updating training sources, SOPs, playbooks, & other informational materials associated with your work
- Written & Verbal Communication Youre able to take several complex ideas and summarize them for different audiences
- Time Management/Multi-Tasking Youre able to dedicate the necessary amount of time to each project or issue that arises & provide solutions, results, & deliverables.
- Problem Solving/Critical Thinking You are able to figure out solutions that others may have missed. You are able to work both independently & as a team player when it comes to tackling issues that seem impossible.
- Enthusiasm for Innovation You are always looking for new ways to improve or build upon current ideas & processes & open to all ideas put forth by yourself or team members.
- Process Oriented - Youre able to go heads down & work through a large amount of work while also assessing the improvements you could make to the process overall
Requirements & Qualifications
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in an operations and/or process-driven role;
- Experience with healthcare strongly preferred; the ability to understand medical jargon will helpful here, but you can also learn
- Intellectual curiosity, sound problem-solving & decision-making abilities, & strength in creative & innovative thinking
- You have a strong analytical toolkit, including experience with Sheets, Excel, Tableau or other tools
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment where flexibility & adaptability are key
- Expert time management skills & the ability to adapt to changes quickly
To understand andros is to understand our namesake. Named for one of the largest barrier reefs on Earth, andros is a study in the vibrancy of interconnected ecosystems. On its own, a data point is meaningless a single piece of coral adrift in an ocean. Yet when combined with millions of other points, connections form a structure suited for sustaining a spectrum of lifeforms. Our mission is to forge these bonds of disparate provider data points to build a foundation of information necessary to create dynamic, thriving healthcare networks.
The andros approach to creating healthcare networks focuses on depth of data. We use millions of data points to form a complete vision of the provider landscape, which enables us to find utility & meaning in this diverse information. This deep repository of data can then be used as a basis for credentialing, analyzing performance, & comparing individual providers to create the most vibrant health ecosystem possible.