We are looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join our Go To Market FP&A team where you will work closely with GTM leadership & their respective operations functions to provide business partner support for our CRO & CMO. You will be an integral part of a Finance team charged with providing the highest caliber of relevant financial & business analysis that is insightful & actionable. The ideal candidate will have strong financial modeling/analytical skills, excellent attention to detail, & the ability to partner with key leaders in a fast-paced & high-growth environment.
This position reports to the Senior Manager of FP&A.
- Work closely with GTM leadership & respective operations functions to advance the insight & understanding of business performance to drive further alignment & accountability across the company
- Analyze cost of acquisition by market segment & geography to help sales leadership make financially sound & strategically aligned decisions that thoughtfully weigh opportunities & risk
- Analyze quotas & compensation plans to accurately forecast cash commission expense & translate to GAAP commission expense under ASC 606.
- Establish positive relationships with & become a key advisor to our Go To Market leadership teams allowing you to build a nuanced understanding of data inputs & outputs.
- Analyzing large data sets, synthesizing insights, & presenting recommendations to executives
- Assist in other ad-hoc analysis in partnership with sales ops & presentation of strategic materials for sales management
- Coordinate month-end, quarter-end & year-end reporting requirements.
- Develop and/or enhance policies & procedures that will improve the overall operation & efficiency of the Finance organization.
- Drive improvements within existing financial models & forecasting tools including enhancements to Adaptive Planning.
- Comfortable working in high growth environments & having to operate in ambiguity.
- Bachelors degree in Business or Finance.
- 4+ years of relevant SaaS experience in any roles related to FP&A, strategic finance, investment banking, management consulting, or private equity. Combination of the aforementioned is a plus.
- Advance Excel & experience building sophisticated models.
- Advance Powerpoint & experience with data visualization tools.
- Deep understanding of financial statements, valuation methods, & key metrics used in B2B SaaS
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to quickly craft precise & elegant responses. Ability to communicate with a c-suite & institutional investor audience.
- Experience with Adaptive Planning or similar finance forecasting systems
At Tanium, we offer a proven platform for endpoint visibility & control that transforms how the world's largest & most sophisticated organizations manage & secure their computing devices with unparalleled speed & agility. Theres a reason why more than half of the Fortune 100, top retailers & financial institutions, & four branches of the US Armed Forces rely on Tanium.
Our unstoppable spirit, drive to do the right thing & win as a team attitude has earned us the rank of 7th on the Forbes list of Top 100 Private Companies in Cloud Computing for 2019 & 10th on FORTUNEs list of the 100 Best Medium Workplaces.
At Tanium, we take care of our employees & their communities with things like 5 days of Volunteer Time Off.