Magnite is the world's largest Independent SSP technology, leading the programmatic transition for forward thinking publishers in APAC such as Nine Entertainment, Network Ten, Seven West Media, REA, Spotify, News Corps & MC/FOXTEL.
The Business Operations Manager is responsible for the effective management of the day to day JAPAC business operations including EOM revenue reporting, business intelligence platform management, & any additional ad hoc operational needs across the business to help support all functions. Magnite AU is particularly well known by clients for the depth of business insights we provide. The Business Operations Manager is responsible for organising data to provide these insights & to equip the client facing team.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage the internal BI platforms (Tableau & Microsoft BI), keeping data up to date, accurate & fit for purpose daily. Localising BI data sets to ensure relevant insights are available for internal & external use.
- Work with internal stakeholders (seller teams, country managers, head of JAPAC) from across JAPAC to ensure insights, analytics & ad hoc support is given to all markets
- Managing the ongoing transition from local BI platform (Microsoft BI) to global BI platform (Tableau). Manage these two separate BI systems in parallel during the transition & ensure the data is current, accurate & relevant until the completion of the migration. Provide weekly updates on progress to key stakeholders.
- Build publisher QBRs with the guidance of the supply team in collaboration with the data analyst
- Create EOM reporting for publishers to comply with their business reporting & GST requirements
- Stakeholder management to create & maintain the local tableau UI by building region specific dashboards reflecting data insights for daily, weekly & monthly use. Liaise with broader US based BI team throughout.
- Liaise with the data analyst to build frequent ad hoc data reports at the request of internal stakeholders & external clients
- Support Finance, Legal & Regulatory ad hoc requests such as audits, regulatory enquiries, reporting by responding with data & insights on behalf of JAPAC to centralised business units
What we look for:
- Degree Qualified
- 3+ years' experience in digital media operations
- Deep knowledge of the digital publisher landscape
- Demonstrated experience in interpreting data/outcomes to highlight business problems, risks & opportunities
- Deep excel database knowledge
- Deep Gsuite expertise a plus
- Experience with Tableau & SQL databases a plus
Key Success Criteria:
- Understanding of the digital advertising landscape
- Strong problem solving & reasoning skills
- Self-starter able to thrive & multi-task in a high pace environment
- Critical thinking when analysing datasets
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivator to proactively recognise & address problems
- Comfortable in meetings & presentations, presenting new concepts & asking questions to better understand needs of our customers
- Interact effectively at all levels internally & externally
- Contribute positively to the team environment
- Inexhaustible drive & a can do attitude
- Flexible, team orientated collaborator