Pelotons Content Department, composed of our Production, Studio Operations, & Instructor teams, works 365 days a year to deliver a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content to our members. We are a highly collaborative, fast-moving department that focuses on evolving our innovative programming. Were looking for a polished, experienced Associate Producer of Special Event Programming to work closely with our world-class Instructors to develop & produce top-notch live & on-demand fitness programming.
- Collaborate closely with:
Instructors to create & enhance their fitness programming,
Executive Producer to align on strategic content goals,
Production Management Team to coordinate scheduling, logistics & to liaise with other departments
Control Room staff on broadcast elements
Music Supervisor on playlist offerings.
- Review & participate in Instructors classes & deliver constructive feedback.
- Make strategic programming decisions using both quantitative data & qualitative considerations.
- Develop series & class offerings according to Pelotons programming guidelines.
- Work with Instructors to create social media plans for their content.
- Experience working in a daily, live broadcast environment.
- Experience producing talent & motivating people.
- Experience managing a project from start to finish & ability to hit all deadlines.
- Must be very organized with sharp attention to detail.
- Solution-oriented mindset with ability to think quickly on your feet.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including early mornings, nights & weekends.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite & Google Applications
- Editing experience is preferred
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love.
The brand's immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada and Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.