Were seeking a Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. The Recruiter will report directly to the VP of Talent Strategy.
What Youll Do:
- Build & maintain proactive partnerships with HR team & hiring managers in order to understand their business, be aware of their staffing needs & issues, & offer ideas, solutions & tools
- Develop & maintain working knowledge of the all the Convene services & products.
- Maintain solid industry awareness & market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation trends & challenges.
- Develop & maintain talent pipeline for active & future roles.
- Source, pre-screen, interview, & facilitate offer negotiations.
- Work with outside vendors (recruiters, software & agency relationships) as appropriate
- Maintain strong relationships with target colleges & universities.
- Attend career fairs & manage follow up with potential prospects
- Manage campus initiatives as appropriate
- Sourcing via applicant tracking system, job boards, search engines, & social networks.
- Maintain records & files, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Maintain the integrity of the information in the ATS & across all recruiting platforms.
- Facilitate succession planning process with tools & performance reviews.
- Source, qualify, network, assess potential candidates for current & future needs.
- Partner with communications team to identify online/social media platforms to nurture presence that best aligns with Convenes growth platform.
- Foster & maintain relationships across a broad range of individuals (internal & external).
What We Look For:
- Bachelors degree required.
- 2+ years of Hospitality/Human Resource and/or recruiting/sourcing experience required.
- Excellent written & verbal communications skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities & prioritize effectively.Ability to work independently with high initiative while also comfortable with working as a team member.
Who We Are:
Convene designs & services premium places to work, meet, & host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, & has been named one of Americas 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes & a Best Workplace by both & Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convenes NYC headquarters & learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQs Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, & read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Magazines Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIns Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crains New York Fastest Growing Companies
Were Here For You:
At Convene, youll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you & your family
- Medical & insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans & gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals & snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive & diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer & welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.