H2O.ai is the open source leader in AI with a mission to democratize AI for everyone. H2O.ai is transforming the use of AI with software with its category-creating visionary open source machine learning platform, H2O. More than 18,000 companies use open-source H2O in mission-critical use cases for Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, Retail, Telco, Sales & Marketing. H2O Driverless AI uses "AI to do AI" in order to provide an easier, faster & cost-effective means of implementing data science. H2O.ai partners with leading technology companies such as NVIDIA, IBM, AWS, Intel, Microsoft Azure & Google Cloud Platform & is proud of its growing customer base which includes Capital One, Progressive Insurance, Comcast, Walgreens & MarketAxess. For more information & to learn more about how H2O.ai is driving an AI Transformation, visit www.H2O.ai.
You will be responsible for developing creative & integrated field marketing campaigns, as well as execution of those campaigns, to drive pipeline & revenue. The Field Marketing Manager - US East will work closely with sales & marketing teams in a fast-paced & high-growth environment.
This person is a creative but metrics-driven individual with a deep understanding of field
marketing best practices, the end-to-end marketing funnel, & sales pipeline.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Be the face of marketing to the east coast field sales teams, & conversely communicate needs of the field back to corporate marketing team
- Collaborate with corporate marketing, field sales, customer success & executive teams on quarterly regional programs including events, dinners, meetups, industry conferences & H2O World.
- Monitor & report on campaign results & effectiveness, clear understanding of the lead process, lead tracking, including ROI, advising on required changes where necessary.
- Execute on general event logistics as needed (venue search, marketing invites, staffing, onsite coordination, etc).
- Arm sales teams with tailored templates, emails & copy to leverage in customer outreach.
- Provide regional assistance to marketing initiatives as required.
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience with tech marketing events - executive roundtables, briefings, thought leadership events, tradeshows, VIP dinners, executive events.
- Demonstrated track record of success & a minimum of 5-7 years marketing experience. Direct field marketing experience required.
- Excellent project management skills. This position will need to manage events to a budget & execute day-of tactics. Will need to be able to juggle & manage multiple priorities at one time in a fast-paced, shifting environment.
- Independent, self-starter who can prioritize & drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- Experience using Salesforce (or similar marketing automation tool)
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Must have the ability to communicate with team members at varying levels
- Ability to travel 25% of the time
- Must be based & work out of beautiful New York office
Benefits & Perks
H2O.ai is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome & encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.